Halloween Ball (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Would you like to go to the Halloween ball with me?" He smiled and I nodded.

"I'd love to Dray." I hugged him and leaned in for a kiss.

"A ball, how'd you manage that?" Damian asked interrupting my kissing time with Draco.

"Hello! Don't you remember who I am?" He rolled his eyes and I giggled. "So now that we're done being blonde-"

"Hey!" Draco and Damian both protested at the same time, obviouly offended and I laughed at them while they glared at each other.

"Anyways, since Halloween is in two weeks I need to go buy my dress. Damian can you come with me please?" I asked him but Draco answered instead.

"No, I'll go with you." He spat slightly offended.

"No Dray you can't. My dress has to be a suprise, plus we need to find Damian a date." He seemed reluctant but nodded. "Okay good so will you come with me?" I turned back to Damian.

"Of course I will. I'd do anything for you." He reached out and grabbed my hand. I don't know why but I like the feel of his hands. I looked up at his face and found myself getting lost in his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Are you guys done flirting!" Draco spat and I retracted my hand from Damian's. I felt a blush creeping on my cheeks and I tried my best to hide it. 

"Stop being so jealous Dray. You know that your the only one for me." I told him while kissing his cheek. I felt his muscles lose tension and he nodded. 

"Yeah your right I'm sorry." He paused and looked down at his plate. "Let's eat I'm starving." 

"I know right me too, I feel like I could eat a Hippogriff." They both laugh at me and soon we comenced with dinner. 

***

Damian's POV

(One Week Later)

"Are you ready?" I asked Ariana while sitting in the waiting room. We were currently at a boutique in Paris. She somehow managed to apparate us here without anyone noticing. 

"No I look fat!" I heard her exclaim from inside of the dressing room.

"Oh come on, it can't be that bad"  I heard her sigh and then unlock the door. Soon she walked out and if I had a heart it would have definitely stopped beating. She looked amazing in that dress. It was a long and strapless, dark green dress that was tight on top but puffy on the bottom. The dress was embedded with diamonds, which made it look very elegant. She looked like on of those muggle princesses. I envied Draco so much right now.

"How do I look?" She asked me and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Amazing" was the only word that I could master. She smiled and did a spin. That's when I saw that the back of the dress was opened and it exposed her entire back. She looked undeniably sexy and for once I let my instincts take over. I walked up to her and gently pushed her into the dressing room.

"Damian what are you-" I silence her with my lips and whether she wanted to or not she kissed me back. The moment our lips touched I felt a spark radiating through my body. She kissed me back hungerly and I didn't blame her, certain Vampires have a charm that no girl can resist and I'm one of them. It makes the girl believe that she's in love with you in the heat of the moment but if done correctly it can make her actually fall in love as well. We continued to kiss until I broke it and began to trail kisses down her neck. "Draco" She moaned and I froze. That's not suppose to happen, she can't think I'm Draco. I felt the anger rush through me and I did the one thing that I promised her I'll never do again. I bit her. She screamed in pain but it soon subsided into pleasure. She pulled my hair and begged me to keep going but then I felt her hands fall to her side and I stopped.