White Picket Fences and Rouge Teammates

Start from the beginning

"Does Rory even know how to fly the jumpship?" Rays asks as they all stand infront of the doors.

"Actually, i did all the flying." Gideon informs the team.

When nobody says anything Erin speaks up again, "Is anybody else concerned about Stein, Jax and Rip?"

Before what's left of the team has time to answer, the doors slide open and Mick hobbles out.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Erin murmers. She slowly takes two knives from her back pocket and preparing for the worst.

"You okay, Mick?" Snart asks when he notices Mick just standing there.

Mick only smirks, "Ship's all yours boys!" He suddenly yells.

From behind him, a load of soldiers-time pirates Snart called them- came flooding into the room.

"You son of a bitch!" Sara growls.

Erin flicked her knives open as Snart begins walking a little closer to Mick.

"What are you doing Mick?" Snart asks.

"I'm getting us home." He replies simply.

Then Mick asks "Are you in?"

"Time to choise a side, i guess." Snart peers back at the group. His eyes meet Erins pleading eyes, silently begging him to stay with them.

He then looks over at Mick and holds his stare for an intense few seconds as well.

"Chosen." He says.

Snart picks up his gun and fires at a time pirate causing Erin to smile.

She takes a knives and whips it across the room, lodging it into the shoulder of a pirate.

"Bastard!" Mick screams. "Go! Get them! Go! I'll get the time drive!"

"Sara!" Erin yells over the fight, motioning with her head to go after Mick.

The team takes cover behind a corner and door.

Erin peers over the doorframe and launches her second knife at an oncoming pirate. She hits him in the leg and he falls near her feet, to which Snart freezes him with his cold gun.

Erin peers back around the corner and notices the numerous amounts of pirates coming their way.

Ray shoots from his suit as Snart shoots from his gun.

Erin looks across the hall at Kendra who meets her eyes and nods.

Erin allows her claws to form from her hands and her eyes turn the dangerous red they've recently been.

She waits a few moments then comes out fron the corner, Kendra not too far behind her.

She attacks one pirate, slicing at his chest.

All in one swift motion, Erin spins around and sinks her claws into the chest of another pirate while at the same time kicks one from behind her in the knee cap, esentially breaking it.