Love You

MELISSA'S POV

"BLAKE GET OUT NOW!" I yelled at him.

"Come on Melissa, I'm allowing you to have me back."

" ALLOWING ME!?!? ALLOWING ME?!?! YOU TAKE THIS CRAP THAT IS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!" I couldn't contain my anger no more.

I grabbed Blake by the wrist and threw him outside as I slammed the door in his face.

I quickly ran upstairs to my bedroom. I dropped into my bed and I began to cry. I cried for about an hour.

I sat up and pulled out my phone. I knew that Chris wouldn't answer my calls. But at least in a text I know he would be able to read it.

ME: Chris? Please call me. I need to tell you what happened.

ME: Chris! I love you so much

ME: Baby I didn't mean to hurt you

ME: I need you! Your the only thing that makes me happy.

ME: YOUR BREAKING MY HEART! :(

CHRIS: WHAT?!?! MELISSA!!!! YOU BROKE MY HEART! YOU CHEATED ON ME! YOU TOLD ME TONIGHT THAT YOU LOVED ME!!! AND I TOLD YOU I LOVED YOU!!!!

ME: Chris please! I wanted to move. I wanted to push him off of me. I wanted to hit him, slap him, yell at him. But I was frozen, Chris. I need you in my life. You are the only good thing that I have in my life.

CHRIS: Melissa, I love you and I will always love you.

ME: Then let's go back to normal. Just you and me. Please. I love you.

CHRIS: No, I can't get pass the fact that you cheated. We can't erase that. Melissa, I think that the only relationship we have now is a professional one. We are only co workers. And that's it.

ME: No, Chris. Why can't we just start over? Why can't we just be friends?

CHRIS: Because every time I look at you I will think about how the women I love cheated on me.

CHRIS: I'm sorry Melissa. But you are a constant reminder of how you broke my heart. I'll see you on Monday.

I layed in bed crying until I fell asleep. I messed up the best relationship I've ever had. With the only man that has ever really made me happy. I needed to explain to Chris that I love him. And that what happened was something that I couldn't stop.

Monday morning.

CHRIS'S POV

I drove into the supergirl parking lot and parked my car in my usual spot. I was already dreading this day. When I began walking to the gate I saw a beautiful blonde running towards me.

"Hey Chris!" Melissa greets me. "How was your weekend? Did you catch the game?" She asks trying to make conversation.

I turn to look at her with tearful eyes.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what are you doing? Stop trying to act like everything is okay, like we are okay. We are not okay. We are not dating. We are not friends. We are colleges and that's it." I say, seeing tears begin to roll down Melissa's face.

The gate opens for Melissa and I, I begin to walk to my trailer. But Melissa stoped me in my tracks again. She walks in front of me, placing her hands on my chest to push me back a little.

"What?!?!" I exclaimed

"Let me explain! Please!" She begs.

"Fine, we have half an hour until we are needed for hair and make-up." He says walking towards his trailer and opening the door for Melissa.

We take a seat onto my couch.

"Chris, I was scared. I was terrified. He pinned me onto the couch, and I was frozen. He was to strong for me. Even if I could move I wouldn't be able to. But I really wanted to. I cried, Chris. I cried for you. He wrapped my arms around him, I didn't! I would never ever ever in a million years want to hurt you. I love you Chris!" She informed.

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. So I didn't say anything. I just grabbed her face with my hands and pulled her into a Kiss. A kiss that told her that I loved her. That I care about her. That I forgive her.

"I love you too Melissa" I breathed out, our foreheads touching one another.

"Are we good?" She asked.

I just pulled her into another kiss. A deeper kiss.

"So yes?" She giggled

"Yes, thats a yes baby" I answer holding her in my arms.

"Yay! I'm baby again" she exclaims

"And you always will be" I kiss once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all are enjoying the story. I won't be updating at all next week. But I will update like crazy once I get back from camp. ❤❤❤