The scene

MELISSA'S POV

I pull into my original parking spot and begin walking towards my trailer.

"MELISSA!!!"Chyler yells, startling me.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask acting all cool.

"Don't give me that! You know exactly what's up. You told me how much you liked Chris!" She exclaims.

"I do like Chris, I really really like him" I explain. "But nothing's going to happen between us. We have to be professionals." I lie.

"That doesn't mean that the same day you admit you like him, you go and hook up with some guy!" She exclaims with anger.

"What? No! I didn't hook up with anyone!" I yell.

"But that guy--"

"Was Chris!" I interrupted. "We were going over lines. And the only clean room I had was my bedroom."

"So nothing happened between you to then?" She asks with a smirk.

"Well... We kinda... Maybe... Kissed." I whispered.

"AHHHHH!!!!!" Chyler screams.

"But you can't tell anyone, we don't want anyone to know about us. Well... we aren't actually an 'us' yet, but I was thinking about asking him out on a date." I say while unlocking my trailer door.

"Thats awesome! You should totally do it! I've got to go and meet up with Floriana real quick." She blushes. And runs towards Florianas trailer.

I walk inside and place down my bag next to my couch. I grab a water from my fridge and connect my phone into the charger. I had to be at hair and makeup in 2 minutes so I had to hurry up and head out of my trailer.

After hair and makeup, I'm called onto set. We only had one more scene to film for the 'Medusa' episode today, and we would then begin setting up for the next episode we would be filming on Monday, today was Friday, the whole cast and crew always had the weekends off.

We were going to film Kara and Mon-Els first kiss. I wasn't as nervous about the kids any more since we've kissed at least three times already. But I was nervous on asking Chris on a date. What if he says no? What if he says yes, but doesn't really want to go on the date?

So many thoughts began swirling around my head, but I finally calmed down once I saw Chris walking onto set. I didn't know if I should ask him out before or after we shoot the scene. I guess I'll ask him whenever the time was right.

"Hey Mel!" He greets me, pulling me into a friendly hug.

"Hey Chris" I say, starring into his deep grey eyes.

"Um, Mel, I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner with me tonight?" He invited with a warm smile.

"Like a date?" I blushed.

"No" he said shaking his head.

My heart nearly broke in half. Why would I think it would be a date! I feel so stupid!

"Oh" I say embarrassed.

"Not like a date, a date. Mel, would you go on a date with me?" He asked with a sexy smile.

I guess I did t have to ask him anymore.

"Yes! Yes I would love to!" I exclaimed jumping into his arms. Placing a wet kiss on his lips.

When I step back I see the whole cast and half of the crew starring at us.

Dang it! Well I tried to keep it a secret.

My hands quickly cover my face while I turn around placing my face into Chris's chest. I was so embarrassed. Chris just laughed and hugged me close to his chest.

Katie, Mehcad, Chyler, Floriana, Jeremy, and David all walk over to Chris and I.

"So... Karamels real?" Jeremy laughs.

"Looks like it" Katie adds with a smile.

The whole cast didn't seem to judge, they were just supportive and they all actually liked the idea of us going on a date.

Jessica calls Chris and I over to where we will be filming the first kiss.

Seconds later we were both all set up and ready to shoot.

"Ready"
"Set"
"Action" the director said.

"You know you look beautiful, with all the weight of these worlds on your shoulder"

"You don't have to make me feel better".

Chris leans into gently place his lips onto mine. I wanted the kiss to last forever, and it felt like it did until the director kicked us off of the set.

Everyone was on break, so I invited Chris over to my trailer.

"Is seven tonight okay for the date?"  He asked.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"Great, I'll pick you up then." He said with a smile

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks so much for reading! I really hope your enjoying the story so far.❤❤❤