5

• Isebelle POV •

I looked at my phone that hit the ground. Than ran to Seth I'm a hurry, his arms wrapped around me
Instentally.

"Ar-o" I choked on my tears threating to spill over. He held me close saying soft sweet things in my ear trying to calm me down.

I look at the phone lying on the ground not cracked since it fell on carpet and was in a hard case.

I moved away from Seth and to my phone. I grabbed it and looked at the screen. It was black so the voice mail was over. I turned it ok putting in my password 7-3-8-4. I clicked on the voice mail and put my phone on speaker.

"Hello Isabelle, it's aro. And I'd like to talk to you. You need to join the Volturi if you want your family and friends safe. And that includes your pack of mutts" that's all it said I turned my phone off and looked at Seth.

"Your not joining the Volturi" he said before I even said a word.

"To save you, my family, and friends. Yes I am" I said and he looks at me with a deadly glare. If looks could kill..

"Isabelle do you realize that just earlier this morning we where so happy being together and the second you realize who called you, your upset. Joining the volturi isn't the answer" he said and walked to me. I didn't move and let him place his arms around me.

As much as I hate to admit it he was right. I didn't want to do this but I would to keep them safe.

"Hey no don't cry" Seth said and till he said those words I didn't know that I was crying. I cling to his shirt for dear life scared on what could happen I left.

Seth would find someone new and replace me. Have kids with her and love her. Marry her.

All the things that he is suppose to do with me. I'm his other half he can't move ok to another can he?

This only caused me to cry more. I hold on to Seth tightly and soon my dad appears and he of course knows what's happening.

"Belle you can't join the volturi" he started but I cut him off.

"But I have to, Seth and your life is on the line along with the rest of the family and pack. All I have to do is join the volturi. I can save all of you" I cry and hold Seth tighter. It might sound bad but I'm more worried about Seth than anyone else, but he is my other half he's all I need in the long run.

"Isabelle it's not a choice. Your not joining the volturi and that's final" dad said and I rolled my teary eyes.

"Can you please just leave me alone right now dad? I'm gunna stay home today" I say and move from Seth's set grip and to my bed.

Seth and dad talk about what to do and soon it's just me and Seth as dad goes to the school but I don't.

Seth lays beside me on the zebra duvet. I'm pulled close to him, my head resting on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

"It will be ok baby" he whispered to me, I was still a little shaken up from the past events of this morning.

"Aro would do anything to get me to join the volturi right?" I ask and look up at him.

"Yea I'd assume" he started "but it doesn't matter your not joining" he finished and I sat up and looked down at him.

"If he does anything to get me there, you could come with me." I start and before he objects, "and before he gets to comfortable around me, you
start something, anything. We could get him to let me go willingly" I say even though i honestly think it could go bad, but maybe not.

"Baby he won't allow that most likely" Seth starts "but what if he does. Seth it will be a matter of time before he makes me full vampire if I join. He could force me into things I hate. He could make me have sex with Alec. Seth you can prevent that. Please if he lets you, come" I plead and he looks at me before nodding.

"I'll do it" he says and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Thank you" I whisper and he pulls me back down to him.

"Anything for you" he whispered softly to me, I hide my face in his chest.

"I love you" I whisper and he responds with the same words.

I just lay there in his arms listening to
his heart beat. And soon darkness is all around and I was in dead sleep.

*****

By the way isebelle's name isn't isebell, it's pronounced isebellie!

Sorry for the confusion on that