4

Will you please give me a few ideas and such!! Im having trouble thinking of crazy and fun new things to do I have a few but not alot. If you want to put in a drama sence like this one will be feel free to do so, and please read, I know its not the best story ever but its the best I can do.

That sounds like some song at the end, but whatever. You guys are amazing and I love you all!

F.Xx

****//*///***//*//*/*/*/*@@@@@@@@

Waking up to your boyfriend jumping on you is not so amazing, its pretty pain full to be honest.

"Oh god Seth get off of me" I groaned painfully. he smiled cheekly at me and supported his own weight but still towered over me.

"hey beautiful" he said and kissed my cheek, I turned my head and he laughed, I looked at my clock and I had about a hour more to sleep, well thanks Seth, thanks...Note The Scarsam

"What are you doing, I have a hour more to sleep" I asked and looked at him as he smiled cheekly .

"Because I love you and want you to be awake right now!!" He said and kissed my nose, repeadly.

"No stop" I giggled loudly. And he kissed my lips quickly, and earned a resonance for the short time it was there.

"Up up up!" he said happily and kissed my cheek

"Down down down" I said and pushed him off of me and put him on the side of me and turned to him.

"I got your text last night and you didn't over react at all" he said and kissed me, I was a little shocked at first but soon kissed back.

I broke away and looked at him. "No I did you don't have a choice and it's not your fault what so ever. Your amazing" I said and he pulled me too him.

"I love you Isabelle" he said and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too, even though you woke me up at 4:30 in the morning" I said and he laughed lightly.

"It's almost the weekend so I'll be with you most of the time" he said and I nodded happily, I love the idea of being able to be with Seth at all cost.

"We should go rollerskating this weekend" he added and I looked up at him.

"Ok" I said followed by a yawn, he chuckled and held me tightly.

"Go to sleep baby" he said and I nodded.

We laid in each others arms for a few minutes, just thinking. I soon fell into a peaceful slumber.

* 5:30 AM *

My alarm clock brung be back to the life I had, I didn't want to move for a few reasons...

1. I was in Seth's arms

2. I had school

3. I'm tired

4. I was warm

And 5. I don't wanna

I felt Seth move around and wake up and as his eyes opened he saw me.

"Hey beautiful" he said pushing some of my hair out of my face.

"Hi" I said in a small voice, as every other girl I have a really soft voice when I wake up.

We both got up and I reached for my phone.

'1 miss call from unknown' it read and it had the voicemail symbol at the bottom.

I pressed the listen button and pressed the phone to my ear.

I was astonished by the voice I heard.. I thought I would never hear of them again.

"Hello Isabelle, it's aro" was what I heard before the phone dropped to the ground.

Seth looked at me and I looked at him.

We just entered a ball game I believe...

********

And that's the end of this chapter!!!