7

So I'm going to try this is 3rd person for the time being and see how it goes. Tell me which I should stick to in the comments below.

↓ ↓ ↓

The alarm clock blared, Isabelle shot up from her sleep as the noise scared her.

She turned her head to see it was 5:30am, she dreaded getting up but did anyways.

After a few minutes of lerking through her closet. She picked out a simple outfit, sexy but not to reveling, and good enough where where wouldn't freeze in the cold Washington weather. (Outfit to the side.)

She curled her chestnut brown hair and wore a black beanie, with her dark eye makeup as she would normally do a nude palate but today used a grey ash palate.

After putting on her black combat boots she walked downstairs, and Edward had a very unpleased look on his face.

"Isabelle, you better be hoping I don't kill someone today." He said and she giggled innocently. "I love you daddy." She chirped and went and sat beside him.

"I love you too darling." He said looking at his daughter, his unexpected daughter that meant everything to him, she was the runt of the two girls, she was the one expected to die at the start, but never did.

Isabelle was on her phone as she rested her head against her fathers shoulder, she was playing a random game as they waited for the time to head to the school.

And soon enough the whole family was gathered in the living room and headed off to the school they had grown hate and love.

Isabelle was first out of the car, being pushed by emmett, which made her laugh.

Renesmee was first in the school in search of her boyfriend. It had barley been a few days into the school and everyone felt like they belonged, for once.

As if the world couldn't wait, Seth Clearwater got to the school, and he did not like what he saw his girlfriend wearing .

Isabelle was still mad at him for leaving, or mad at the fact that he had to leave. As he walked closer and closer her anger calmed, knowing about his presents, wanting him with her.

"Really?" He asked as he got to her, standing in front of her, as she looked up at him, confused as to what to say, as she bit at her lip.

"What?" She chirped, moving closer to him, placing his hands on her waist, as hers went to his sides as she looked up at him innocently.

"You know what." He groaned looking at her, she had an effect over him so powerful that the shining look in her emrold green eyes made him forget any reason he could ever have to be mad at her.

She huffed innocently and thought about her next choice of words. "I.. I umm love you..?"she said as more of a question for him not to be mad as to what she was wearing.

Seth sighed and shock his head. "I love you too." He mumbled and she grinned from ear to ear, and leaned up kissing his cheek before pulling him into the school with her lacing their fingers together .

And as all eyes hit them... They knew it was gonna be a long day.

******

This will be continued in the next chapter. Tell me if you like this way of me writing better in the comments below.. Please follow and rate, and I will try and update tomorrow swear .

FR..Xx