twenty-seven

Zhangpang and Yanjun were at the rooftop talking about some things they want to go over before the actual accident that will happen tomorrow.

"Are you ready?" Yanjun asked.

Zhangpang nods, "But that means, if we save Yuzhu, it's also going to be my last day here."

"Hey," Yanjun pats the fairy's back. He doesn't want him to know that saving You Zhangjing was part of the plan. "I'll always be here. If someone decides to make a wish again, you can come visit me anytime."

"Will you still remember me?"

"I will never forget you, Zhangpang," Yanjun confessed. "You taught me what it means to have a friend and I haven't felt that in a long time. If it were up to me, I'd adopt you,"

Zhangpang showed him the biggest smile he ever made, "So we're more than just friends now?"

Yanjun laughed because of Zhangpang's use of the term. Since more than friends has a different meaning but he knew what the fairy meant.

"Yes, Zhangpang," Yanjun says. "And I'm happy that I get to call you my bestfriend."

Yanjun hoped it wouldn't have to end this way. But if he can save You Zhangjing, he'll be saving Zhangpang as well and if that happens, the fairy gets to stay here.

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"Why are you here?" Chaoze asked, looking at the bulk-looking fairy. Chaoze decided to walk or fly around the park when he saw a man sitting on the bench.

"I wanted to visit you," Fanfan said, smiling which is creeping Chaoze out. "Is there something wrong?"

"Yes! Yes there is," Chaoze says shaking his head. "You never visit your fairies down here."

"Maybe I wanted to make a change,"

"The change you should've made is not letting Zhangpang be Yanjun's time fairy,"

"I wanted to see what would happen," Fanfan explains, biting his lip. "I wanted to see if humans would be willing to do something for a fairy,"

"And now you've succeeded,"

"Not yet,"

"Bu Fanfan..." Chaoze trailed off. "It was you, wasn't it? The first human to become a fairy after being in a coma."

"I succeeded in my mission," Fanfan tells the story. "But my master isn't as persuasive as Yanjun is to Zhangpang."

"So he didn't save you, too."

"He didn't know about my past. Whether I'm really dead or in a coma somewhere."

Chaoze frowned listening to the story, "But if You Zhangjing survives the crash, that means Zhangpang will stop being a fairy,"

Fanfan nods, "He would wake up in this world. But that's still up to the fairy council."

"Wait - what?"

"They will determine whether Zhangpang stays as a fairy or comes back as a human."