seven

"This is so boring," Zhangpang muttered, floating around the house.

Yanjun and Yuzhu are watching a movie downstairs and he refuses Yanjun's offer to watch with them.

"I'll just watch you making out again," The fairy frowned, flying away.

"Who says we're going to make out?" Yanjun argued.

"Her period's gone, you know!"

And Zhangpang was right. The moment he peeked at them, their lips were on each other's. "Gross. Why did I have to be assigned to him anyway?"

"Yoooo! Zhangpang! My home boy! What's up?" Another fairy, who's taller, appeared in front of him.

"Jung Jung?" Zhangpang widens his eyes. "What are you doing here?"

"Someone wished to travel back in time, so here I am!" He cheered, looking around. "Hmm, your master isn't here?"

"He is." Zhangpang sighed. "He's making out with his girlfriend."

Jung Jung looked downstairs and found a couple watching a movie, "I thought you said they were making out?"

"Their lips are probably tired."

"Anyway," Jung Jung patted his head. "Good luck Zhangpang. I hope you succeed. This is your first mission after all."

Before Jung Jung could leave, Zhangpang grabbed his hand, "Wait, I have a question."

"Hm?" The taller fairy hummed.

"When I succeed, where do I go next?"

"That depends," Jung Jung replied, already outside the window.

"On what?"

"If you want to stay as a time fairy or be reincarnated."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

Yanjun was watching as Dinghao devoured all the fries in one go. He decided to eat with him since they haven't had a boy's day for so long.

"Are your parents not feeding you?" Yanjun asked as he took a bite of his burger.

Dinghao just sent him a smile, "I'm just glad that you invited me out since you've been spending so much time with Yuzhu."

Yanjun's face fell down. He didn't mean to forget his bestfriend. It's just, he wanted to spend more time with Yuzhu since he really misses him.

"Hey," Dinghao snapped his fingers in front of him. "Don't feel sad. You're making me feel guilty."

"I should be the one feeling guilty," Yanjun whispered.

"Well, what do we have here," A voice from behind made Yanjun turn away. "Mind if I sit down?"

"Luo Zheng," Yanjun clenched his fists as the boy sat beside him.

"You two having a date?"

"I'm trying my best not to strangle you right now,"

"Aahh, yes. Sorry about that. I might've gotten carried away," Luo Zheng admits. "But hey, nothing happened, right?"

"Of course nothing happened because we save her! You, dimwit #2!" Zhangpang exclaimed.

Dinghao spoke up, trying to clear the air, "What are you doing here anyway?"

"I decided to eat out since I was getting bored at home. Plus, the exchange student program is almost ending. I have come to bid goodbye," Luo Zheng answered.

"Goodbye," Yanjun bluntly said. "You can leave now."

Luo Zheng chuckled, "Wow. I didn't know you could be this cold. I'm feeling all the chills."

"Or it could just be the air conditioning. It's really cold in here," Zhangpang muttered, floating too close to the aircon.

"Are you done?" Yanjun gritted his teeth. "If you're not, we're leaving first. Come on, Dinghao."

"Wait! I'm not done yet," Dinghao scampered from Yanjun's grip as he grabbed his drink from the table and followed him out.

Luo Zheng smirked as someone appeared in front of him, "You didn't have to be so rude to him."

"I just wanted him to be protective of Yuzhu. That's all." Zheng replied to the man. "I don't want to meet another person who lost his chance at saving the love of his life."

The man nodded, "What we've experience truly is heartbreaking. How many months has it been for you?"

"Almost 5 months," Luo Zheng whispered. "I can't believe I had to experience it all over again."

"We failed to save them," The man also whispered. "But I hope Yanjun can save her."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

i honestly feel awkward writing a fic about my bias srsly idk why uwu i'll try to get back on track and make my yanjun ff a bit good hehe

thank you for the reads and votes x