The Carnival

~Enjoy!!~

*6 Days till Christmas*

As Hinata woke up in the morning she felt the nerve to go and bother Sasuke. She was really eager to know why he hated Christmas so much. 'Today I shall know why he hates Christmas!' She thought as she got up to get dress.

*Knock Knock*.. "Hinata it's me Naruto."

"Oh come in!" The Hyuga softly yelled. He came in and closed the door. "Hinaa what would you want for Christmas ne?"

"Hmm I actually don't know Naruto-kun... Just give me anything, i'm not picky." Naruto stared at Hinata for a moment thinking, until he had an idea.

"A-Ah oki Hinata-chan I think I got it." And he dashed out to go to his room. Hinata sighed and also went out. Going in the kitchen she thought about what she should do to make Sasuke tell her why he hated Christmas.

*DING* 'I got it! We can have a little trip today.' Hinata thought as she dashed back upstairs to Sakura's room.

"Ah Sakura-chan!! Get up!"

Sakura groaned as she got up very slowly. "Uhh what is it Hina?" She said tiredly.

"Sakura-chan how about we all go to the carnival today?? We can have some fun!" The Hyuga said oh so excited while Sakura just sat there.

"That's fun but right now?" The pinkette looked at her clock as it said 8:45 A.M

"Well after breakfast we should go."

Haruno looked at Hinata for a minute.. "Ok sure why not? It would fun." She answered.

"Yeeess!! Okay see ya later Sakura-chan!" Hinata said as she went back downstairs to cook.

*10:12 A.M on the table*

 "Okay Naruto and Sasuke, Hinata and I have decided that we should all go to the carnival. We can have some fun and spend some 'Actual' time together alright?" Sakura said while eating her eggs.

"Yosh!! Today right?" Naruto asked. "Yes Naruto-kun, when we're all ready." Hinata responded.

"Hn I'm not going." Sasuke grunted picking up his plate.

"Ehhh why not Sasuke-kun?? It'll be fuun!" Sakura whined getting up as well. "Because..I don't like carnivals. And that's final." He was about to leave the kitchen until--

*BAM..THUMP*

"AHH SASUKE-KUUN!! Hinata what the hell?!" The pinkette screeched. Hinata chuckled as she put her pan down. The whole reason she had the idea of the carnival was just to know why Sasuke doesn't like Christmas, so of course him not coming is unacceptable. She hit the back of the Uchiha's head causing him to black out. Naruto just sat there grinning letting her do that.

"Heh sorry Sakura-chan but at least he'll be coming with us right?" She asked. Sakura just stared at her.."I-I guess.."

*To the Carnival*

"Ah this is so pretty!!" The pinkette claimed as she put her arms up. "I know right!" The blonde responded. "Hey Naruto let's go on this ride first." Sakura pointed at the Zipper with one hand while her other hand dragging Naruto. "U-Uh we should uhh wait for Hinata!" Naruto rejected because he doesn't like the Zipper in general. "Oh shut up they'll come anyways so come on!!."

"Fine..Anything for you Sakura-chan." Naruto whispered blushing a little. Sakura heard and also blushed..

When Hinata finally parked the car she looked back to see if Sasuke was still blacked out. Unfortunately he was. Since the carnival they went to was so popular there was barely any parking space, so she decided to drop Sakura and Naruto and Sasuke would stay with her.

She got out the car and went to the back seat and sat by Sasuke's head. "Sasuukkeee??" She whispered by him shaking him gently.

...*Snoree*...

"SASUKEEEE!!" Hinata yelled in his ear now shaking him roughly. He got up.

"W-What?!" Sasuke looked around to find himself in Hinata's car..With her sitting beside him. "What happened?" He asked  rubbing his sore head.

Hinata chuckled, "When you said that you wouldn't come with us to the carnival I hurried, got up, and hit you with my frying pan." She said calmly while smiling.

Sasuke growled, "What the fuck! I didn't want to come."

"Well too bad we're here already and we're like 20 minutes away from our house so you walking would be about an hour or so." The Hyuga claimed.

Sasuke growled again.."Fine whatever let's go." They both got out the car now walking to the Carnivals gate.

*To Outside the Zipper*

"AhAhhh wasn't that fun Naruto?!" Sakura yelled looking at the..Uzumaki Puking in a trash can. "Ah well I take that as a No." She laughed at his wobbly figure.

"I-I'm never going on that ever again!!" The blonde screamed sitting down on a bench. Sakura still laughing. 

"Hey! What's so funny?!"  Sakura sat beside him.

"You of course!! That ride was so fun though!" She grinned. Naruto stared at her for a moment then leaned in closer to her. "Want me to show you what else could be fun?" He then kissed her cheek. 

He froze. Actually they both froze, and blushed....

"Um I-I guess we should fi-..Um go on another ride.." Sakura suggested standing up. Although she wanted to find Hinata and Sasuke, she didn't quite want her and Naruto's moment to end. 'Hinata wouldn't mind if I just stayed with Naruto a little bit more.' 

A To be continued for this Chapter!!