who am i

"No" he cried as he rushed forward and summoned his shield over him and opal. When yellow diamonds foot hit the shield it cracked spreading along the whole shield.  As steven fought with all his strength to keep his shield up his gems glowed even brighter and brighter. "You can't keep this shield up forever rose quartz" yellow diamond exclaimed bringing up her foot for another attack. He knew he would probably die and get shattered if he kept this up but yet he refused to give up. "I will not let you take earth" Steven exclaimed, " I will not let you take take my friends" steven said as he closed his eyes and his shield fixed itself and when he opened his eyes his pupils were in the shape of a diamond. Then he was enveloped in a column of light so bright it almost blinded him When it has subsided he was about half the size of yellow diamond. "Huh what just... Happened" he said curiously as he looked around and saw that amethyst and pearl were looking at him with their mouths gaping. Yellow diamond just stared at him "guys what just happened." Steven said. " p-Steven look at yourself" pearl said. "What do u mean..." Steven replied as he looked at himself something else instead of what is usually there. Instead he was pink diamond.

-----------------------------sorry this one's a little short--------------------------