2

Then for some reason she giggled. I gave her a confused look. "Oh sorry Erin, I did not think any 16 year old boys would not talk to a girl. I was scared you would be all over me but I'm happy you're not." Her words confused me. Do most boys go after people who have a lower status than them? This girl is weird and I don't trust her. I guess her smile is nice and innocent, that means I can't trust her. The more they look innocent, the eviler they are."Would you like a drink?" She asked. "I would like a cherry cocktail." She then frowned at me, got up and made the drink. She handed it to me and her frown had turned to a smile. I drank a little then grabbed my beanie, put it on and went to sleep. The noises of the plane slowly disappeared.

My body started to shake and my eyes open faster than a rabbit's heartbeat. The plane was making strange noises, I did my seat belt up and pulled on it tight. I could see the girl running around tying things down. Afterwards she ran to her seat and before she could do herself up, a giant tree branch came through the plane. I put my arms in front of my face. My body was thrown around, I felt myself hit the roof of the plane and my seat belt snapped. "No, no, no, no, no!" I screamed at the noise of tearing and ripping metal. My only thought was, I'm going to die.

The crunching of trees or bones, I was not sure, but it scared me. Then everything stopped. I heard a slight whimper. I opened my eyes, there was a sharp branch an inch away from my face. I turned my head, then my breath caught in my lungs as I saw blood slowly dripping from one of the pilots. I put my hand out. Was he alive? I could not feel his breath on my hand, I pulled my hand back and noticed the big branch that had impaled him. I shivered then got up slowly and walked out of the big hole in the side of the plane. "Is anyone there? Please answer me!" That's when I heard the whimper again. My head turned to the noise and there she was, the lady. Her legs were crushed under the plane and her hand was reaching for me. My heart stopped and my eyes widened, I just stood there looking at her. The sound of leaves crunching behind me made me jump. Turning around I noticed the second captain, well more like half of him. My hands went over my face and the tears started rolling down my cheeks. I heard the girl whimper again and I ran to her side. She gestured for me to come closer. She whispered in my ear. "I'm cold and scared." I got up quickly, ran into the plane and found my hoodie and my knife. I ran out and put my hoodie on her shaky body.