1

I received a bone crushing hug from my mom. I groaned and pushed her away like I always do. She sighed and smiled at me as I walked onto the private jet. I sighed as I sat down on one of the big chairs and pulled out my phone to go on Instagram. My buddy Max told me that he was sad I was going to live with my dad, who is a movie producer, and Max hopes he sees me in one of my dad's more recent movies. I rolled my eyes, but didn't respond to him. He is a friend, but I don't trust people, they always stab you in the back. That's what happens when your family is overloaded with cash. People just want to be your friend for the money. I learnt that at a young age and to be honest I don't think my family cares much for me.

I'm a small boy in stamina and height, my one eye is blue and the other is green, my hair is kinda long, blond and it's up in a ponytail. My banges come down in the front but I'm always pushing them out of the way. With my eyes being so rare my family got my face in papers and on magazines. Most people think I'm cute, not handsome, well I do have a lot of freckles and dimples on my cheeks. But I'm not cute. I'm a boy, not a girl, cute is for a girl. Ugh.

All of a sudden the plane started moving and brought me out of my thoughts. I looked out the window to see the ground disappearing fast. I buckled my seat up fast then looked around to see the lady who gets me drinks and food was sitting in front for me. Her hair was long and wavy and she had glasses. She smiled at me and tilted her head a little. I reached my hand in my pocket and grabbed out my pocket knife and rubbed it with my thumb. The lady looked shocked but she was still smiling.
"So your name is Erin right?" Her words were soft and kind. I shook my head to answer.
Is that it? I hope it is, I don't want to talk to her. Ugh.