- Jimin - 

Jimin looked down at your joined hands, smiling brightly. It was the last day of your world tour and you two had grown closer together with each day, making you inseperable. 

Spending most of your time together clearly displayed in your behaviour towards each other. You shared everything. You were always sleeping in his shirt and some of his boxershorts and often creeped in his bed at night, even though you had seperate beds. There wasn't one night when you didn't sleep together, cuddling.

Lifting you up, Jungkook suddenly appeared under you. Laughing while you sat on his shoulders, you waved to the screaming ARMYs, some fangirling extremely at their 'OTP'. Since you were the only girl in the group you had been shipped with every single one of the members, but your shipping with Jungkook was one of the most popular ones, directly followed by you and Jimin. You and Jimin had always been close, and the ARMY knew that. The fact that you and him were both very touchy members lead to many screaming moments of the crowd. 

Jungkook laughed with you on his shoulders, walking around proudly, while Jin told him to put you down as long as you were still unharmed. The MC for the event laughed loudly. "Now, this seems to be a good pair right there, right guys?", he asked the crowd cheerfully. Jimin looked at the scene pouting, jealousy clearly written all over his face. 

"Jimin-sshi, you seem very agitated.", the MC pointed out and Jimin smirked a bit. "Everyone knows I'm the best one for her.", he said proudly and the crowd went wild. Placing you down, Jungkook shook his head, teasing Jimin by laying an arm around your shoulders. The members knew that you two had grown extremely close and were teasing you two non-stop, but especially Jimin. 

"Ah, Jimin-sshi seems to have strong feelings.", Namjoon teased, followed by Jin's :"Don't even think of laying a hand on our baby girl!".  You couldn't help but smile while blushing a little. "Don't tease him so much guys, it's affecting me to!", you went to his aid before turning towards the crowd. "Besides, there's no way Jimin would want something from me. We're best friends.", you explained but had to laugh at the pouting faces of the crowd. In that moment Jimin walked right in front of you, leaning his forehead against yours. You could feel his breath against your lips, making you blush. "Be sure to get this on the big screen.", Jimin said into his microphone, before he pressed his lips on yours. 

Y'all can believe me when I say that the crowd went batshit crazy. The other members stared at you two with open mouths, Taehyung giggling like crazy, as the kiss was projected onto the big screens. But you couldn't hear the crowd at all over the rushing of your blood and the heartbeat of you two. Jimin's hand was under your chin as he kissed you deeper, before he was pulled away by Jin. "AISH!", Jin yelled loudly. Jungkook hid his face in his hands, peeking through his fingers. Needless to say which pairing went first place after that kiss. 

- J-Hope - 

- J-Hope - 

Practicing you looked at yourself in the mirror. It was about 3 am right now and you were completely alone in the company building.