Chapter 5 I wish upon a star

After writing in my Journal a new idea for a spell to work upon later I start my dairy.

Diary 24 December

Well today wasn't half bad my mask is a lot less stressing since I had my 'heart to heart' with Padfoot I have been meaning to ask why I can't have a normal year like one were nothing goes wrong or too hard. I have been terrible with this dairy. I need to do more with Carina at least all my presents are ready to be given. I have 1 for Ted, Aunt Andy, Tonks, Mrs. Weasley, Mr. Weasley, Charlie, Anoka (Charlie's girlfriend almost no one knows about), Mooney, Albus, Minnie, Hagrid and Ron. 2 for Ginny, Hermione and Draco. 4 for Carina and Harry. I also made the presents personalized Charlie and Anoka have a crystal that the dragons take as family it is a silver, Charlie has a bracelet and necklace for Anoka. Chocolate for Mooney. Albus nice wooly socks. Hagrid a new book from Newt. Ginny random books and chocolate. Hermione a book of every subject and an undetectable extension charm and feather light charm. Draco had a book from the Black household and Bertie every flavor beans. Harry a photo album with photos from before he was born, things to annoy muggles only with, a kit to clean brooms, and a bunch of candy from me/anonymous. Carina got candy, chocolate, books, photos I found of Sirius and Marlene. I know it is weird, but I hope I got nothing I have almost everything I need. Well that I can still have

- Galaxy Aquila Emmalina Black.

"Morning Hermione, Morning Jas"

"Morning Aquila"

Hermione is taking me with her today to much protest. So, we start to get ready

We get to go to Hogsmeade and I am going the golden trio. We see Harry from under the clock. The Maunders Map is my guess he runs off after going into the Three Broom sticks pub I am froze before double speed after him I hear him crying I feel into the snow grabbing it hidden from prying eyes. I failed I am supposed to protect Harry and Carina, but I can't, I can't. I hear him scream " he was there friend" then I run this time to Carina when I see her you hear a barely adorable "Jas I failed, I can't keep Harry and you from harm I will be back at the castle or finding uncle if you need me."

I ran back to the forest branches ripped my sleeve and a small scratch on my face before turning to a fox. See since I am part fox from Australian schools I can turn into that animal as well as grow ears and tail each animal has different shape and colour in fact your personality is a factor in what specific fox, wolf or cat you are for me I am an artic fox and wolf and a Snow Leopard. My fox ears and tail look like tiny ears and inch from the center of my head and one and a half inches from my forehead the are fluffy white while my tail is about fifty centimeters long and fluffy as well. My cats difference is it isn't as fluffy with dark brown spots on both ears and tail. My wolf taller ears and longer tail. After a long run as a fox I change back into human however with my wild emotions my ears and tail stay well I start pacing to calm down until I hear paws trudging in the snow toward me. I see Sirius he holds his arms open and I run and hug my mask still does not break. When Dadfoot starts to talk "your just like your mother you know, she to felt like see needed to keep everyone safe your uncle however wanted to keep people safe and blamed himself for a few people, but your mother would always want to be the one hurt or dead to everyone else right up until she did die saving you when you were six months old. I think it is a Potter gene stubbornness."

"Specking of stubborn any luck on the rat?"

"Oh no you don't, what got you so worked up you have ears and tail."

"H-Harry blames you... I don't talk to him, but he talks to Carina"

"I will have to talk to her then, huh? Well your ears and tail are gone, and you might want to head back to the castle"

"Okay Dadfoot." To which I returned to the castle and got ready for sleep.

Later that night I see a star and I make a wish " I wish to protect everyone I care about and everyone who needs someone."

That is all I wish I end up falling asleep against the window tomorrow will be a big day. Maybe I will talk to Carina's friend, if they want to see me I am not anything special.