Chapter 3 First day drama

Carina P.O.V

I wake up to someone using the water charm on me ruining my hair then run off. Emmalina. Well played first prank on first day. Yay note the sarcasm I am supposed to win. Oh when I find her she is dead from the prank I will pull.

Emmalina P.O.V

I woke up this morning and write my letter to my dear Padfoot.

LETTER:

Dear Merrs Dadfoot,

Jasmin and myself are Gryffindors for what is worth I know we know the truth and do not like rats as a result. I am staying close to my cousins.

- Aquila McGonagall

Now the letter is done I lay out Jasmin's cloths get ready and use the water charm on her and run to the owlery knowing I am dead if I stay around. The bag really has food and a wand. After I sent the letter I made my way to the great hall. Once we got our timetables and had breakfast we set off I took 3rd year classes to stay close to Harry knowing Prongs trouble is a lost puppy following him well Jas took 5th year classes with those twins she befriended. I have a test for every class but already know enough to not show up and Albus is happy with our personal plan.

I knew Hermione had a time turner from Minnie so I walked with her. When we entered Uncle Mooney's class it was boggart training Hermione and I answer questions. Ugh my boggart is weird. Neville was first and his was Snape this spell turned him into Snape in granny clothes. Haha Snivilles. When everyone was told to line up I was before Harry and Ron before me.Ron's turned into a spider. Noted Ron fears spiders. Then my turn it turned "invisible". Murmurs erupted. My real fear is loneliness not having anyone to go to. Then Harry his being dementor they can be pretty scary. We finally went to Care of Magical Creatures.

Once arriving Hagrid was showing a hippogriff. Hagrid asked for volunteers Draco pulled me back. So Harry was left alone in front of everyone else. Once he was back from his adventure Draco insulted the proud creature and it began to rile up and attack him. Family is family and I love Narcissa so after one small scratch I run to protect him as soon as I was infront of my Father's cousins son, buttbeck bowed and I bowed back. Hagrid had to take the crybaby to the hospital wing and I went with which left free period for the rest of the day and rumors started to spread my hearing heard every single one. I am just glad I know masks well enough to stop me from crying. Who cares anyway I am me and I am brave and know why I did what I did.I put confidence mask on I hope rumors will stop soon.