appreciation n☆te

hi! i am the author of this lovely story and i just wanted to make this note because i really really really appreciate everyone who reads and votes and comments.

i've been on this website for five, maybe six years, reading and writing draft after draft and my works never get mainstream no matter how much effort i put into them- which is fine, a lot of my works are bad lmao. i always tend to write new works during summer when i know i'm going to be able to update and even then my words escape me when i try to write and i never end up doing anything.

i'm a very experimental writer. i've written everything from horror fanfic (outcast say who?) to smut and even to fantasy one shots. i don't post most of them half of the time because i'm afraid of the rejection they will face, and when i do post a work that i'm proud of, the stars don't seem to align the way i would like them to.

i started writing on other websites and posting stories to match the demographics more, but this is the first time i've ever said "fuck it" and wrote a story and posted it without caring. mm, maybe i should do that more lol.

in all reality, though, i write fanfiction as a hobby during the summer. during the school year, i write poetry and short memoirs on my life. i actually love writing poetry and i love incorporating it into my fanfics because it creates a dimensionality to my works and makes the theme more expandable and simpler to understand. the theme of bloomsbury's pride completely matches up with the space for poetry so if you like it please anticipate more of it!

most importantly: namjoon!! my bias, my sunlight, my everything. our resident private academy rich boy (never thought i would say that). i love writing as him because he's so easily relatable and i just appreciate (!) him so much. he works hard as bangtan's leader to provide a platform and stage for the boys to perform. bbmas? he rocked it. amas? owned it. radio disney? basically his residency. but, no, like he's so sweet and genuinely just the best person. even if he isn't your bias, please take the time to just thank him for taking care of the boys okay i'm soft :(

i did my ap european history project on a group called the bloomsbury group, a collective of artists, thinkers (such as politicians and economists) and writers that broke societal victorian era standards in england and advocated for lgbtq+ rights during the 1910-20s. i'm proud as a member of the lgbtq+ community that i am able to write and portray these characters through all their struggles and vices. (🏳️‍🌈 its so cute that the flag comes up when i type it on my phone :(((((

so thank YOU for reading this story and allowing me to write something i'm passionate about. (^_^)

=> mankosdream

ps. don't be afraid to show your ugly sides. someone will find you beautiful.

pps. i'm a fucking mess ahhhh. don't worry about being able to understand this it's all over the place.