important [not an update]

hey to anyone reading this.
If you're wondering or confused about what am I gonna tell, then keep reading.
So, I did something very stupid.
If you guys already noticed, I accidentally deleted some parts in the story.
The likes and dislikes, nicknames by members, and lastly the comeback chapters.
I feel like crying right now, and I blame myself 100% because of how stupid I am.
I got so many ideas, and I'm in a process of writing them, and I was about to update this book, and this happened.
I fucking ruined it.
I will try to write them again but I barely can even remember any of the things I wrote in those chapters. I'm trying my best for this book and my other books.
I don't regret creating this book or whatsoever.
But it's all fucked now because of my foolishness.
I just feel like crying you know?
Maybe it's not a big deal to some of you.
But to writers? It is a big deal.
Especially for me, I tend to forget things and when I'm trying to remember and fix it, it didn't come out better.
I'm just gonna figure this out sooner or later hopefully and maybe I will take a little break from writing.
I really want to fix this. I want to fix my books.
I got many things in my mind and I just want to relax for a bit and get away from those thoughts.
Thank you guys for reading this.
I just want to let you know how I feel.
If you're a writer, you will understand.
If you're a writer and you haven't experienced this kind of thing, then I hope you will never.
And I hope for the best for you.
I will keep on writing, I'll just take a break it.
I'm not quitting.
Thank you.