⊗ first impression ⊗

jyp pd-nim called you to his office.
you opened the door, "annyeonghaseyo pd-nim" he looks up from his papers, "oh, annyeonghaseyo saerin-ssi please sit down" you sat down in front of him.
"so this is the day you will meet your members, how do you feel about it?" he asked you. "um, I feel kind of nervous... I hope they will accept me as their 10th member" you answerd nervously."don't be too nervous, just be yourself. I'm sure they will like you as soon as they see you" he said encouraging you.
"kamsahamnida pd-nim, I will keep that in mind" he smiled."oh and you can speak informally to me okay? It's been 3 years already and you still speaks so formal to me" he said. "ne, I will try pd-nim. Gomawo" he showed his eye smile."okay then, let's meet your members" he said, standing up from his seat. I followed him as he led me to TWICE's practice room. When we finally arrived in front of the room he told me to wait outside until he tells me to go inside. I hear him speak to them, he's saying that their new member is here and ready to meet them. Also he said to be nice to me cause I'm very nervous to meet them. I heard them agreed. My hands are sweating and my heart is beating so fast. Finally he called my name."saerin-ssi? you may come in now" This is it. I hope I showed them good impression. I slowly come inside, not looking at the 18 pairs of eyes looking at me. Then I faced them, still looking down "omooo~ she's so shy" I heard someone said Then I finally look at them. "a-annyeonghaseyo moon s-saerin imnida... Please t-take care of me." darn I stuttered.

Nayeon:

omoooo~ she's so shy, and she looks so cute too, look at her cheeks! so squishy~ and her dimple! omg she has a dimple!, pd-nim you're doing great work ≥﹏≤

Jeongyeon:

she's so smol~ her skin looks pale, doesn't she ever go outside? she's pretty too

Momo:

ahhhhhh she's here already, she looks so pretty and her body portion is so nice. I bet she works a lot.

Sana:

kyaaaaaa so pretty~~~ what do I do???? Can I hug her? can I cheat from dahyun???

Jihyo:

woah didn't expect her to be this pretty, really looks forward for her talent~

Mina:

wah she's gorgeous, she looks young and cute too! Is she a maknae? She must be a maknae

Dahyun:

she looks so nervous omg~ I like her already~ I want to know her more~

Chaeyoung:

she's really pretty... I like her style too~ guess I'm fine now with a new member.

Tzuyu:

Another shortie of the group~ she looks like she's a maknae, please be a maknae~

"I'll leave you guys to get to know each other"
jyp pd-nim said.
As soon as he left, they run to me then ask me a bunch of questions.
"omo~ are you a maknae?"
"how old are you?"
"what's your position?"
"you look so pretty, can you show me your skincare?"
"where are you from?"
"do you like eating? what's your favorite food?"
"do you work out?"
"what's your favorite song from us?"
"how long have you been a trainee?"
I took a big breath then answer them one by one.
"ne, I'm a maknae unnie. I'm currently 20 years old in korean age, jyp pd-nim haven't told me my position yet but my passion is dancing, rapping and sing a little bit too. kamsahamnida, you're pretty too unnie. And of course, I'll show you my skincare. I'm originally from busan, but I went to australia to live there and study there from elementary school until high school. I really love eating! favorite food is samgyeopsal! And yes I do work out since my trainee days unnie. I really like going crazy and cheer up! And I've been a trainee for about 3 years now"
I almost lost my breath.
"woah, you talk really fast. You'll probably be a rapper!" dahyun said.
I just smiled at them.
They look pretty up close! They look prettier in real life. I never met any of them since I was a trainee. I once met sunmi unnie, but it's a long time ago when I started my training.
I really hope we can get along.
"um, I'm looking forward to be working and spending my time with you. Thank you for the nice greetings. You've been so nice to me and keeps complimenting me"
I said to them.
"aw of course, besides you're our maknae now and our member too. You're part of the group means, you're the part of the family too. Again, welcome to TWICE saerin-ah. You can speak informally to us from now on okay?"
Jihyo unnie said.
"ne, welcome to TWICE saerin-ah!"
nayeon unnie said.
I swear I'm gonna cry.
My eyes got teary, then I cried.
"omo she's crying"
dahyun unnie said.
"don't cry uri maknae"
Jeongyeon unnie said.
"yah you're making me cry too"
chaeyoung said.
"can we do a group hug?"
sana unnie asked
"of course"
Jihyo unnie said while sniffling.
Then we hugged.
I broke down crying happy tears.
They're so nice to me.