6. I Was Worst!

Hello!

Something special ahead❤

.*.*.*.*.

Sanyukta's pov.

"Are you feeling better now? " Addu asked after I washed my face.

"Much better. " I told her and Siya offered me a napkin.

"Do you want us to leave? " Siya asked rubbing my shoulders.

"No, I just wanna spend some time in the book store, looking for something good for this weekend, you guys can continue with your shopping. " I told them and they exchanged looks.

"We can accompany you. " Addu suggested.

"No Addu,  I'll be fine, I promise and anyways I need some time alone with books. Please. " I insisted and they exchanged looks again before nodding.

We exited the washroom and I headed towards the book store. Stepping inside, I took a deep breath and looking at those books brought a smile on my face.

"How may I help you ma'am? " An attendant asked.

"I'll look around myself, thanks. " I politely declined his help and he left after nodding.

I made my way towards the shelves and started looking for a book which will match my mood. I loved all genres except Paranormal cause they literally gave me nightmares for weeks.

Finally I found a book and took it out of the shelf and at the same time the next book too was taken out by someone from the other side. I jumped a bit when suddenly my eyes met another pair.

"Are you okay? " The person from the other side in his velvety voice asked and I felt myself nodding.

His eyes showed amusement and that's when I looked at them carefully, so expressive, so beautiful, light brown with a bit touch of golden. Those eyes were so perfectly sculptured and highlighted that it seemed God took his good time in sculpting them. They reminded of someone else, the golden eyes! But they were more gorgeous, incomparable.

Why am I even thinking about them?

"You have just seen my eyes and you are already ogling, I'm afraid you'll faint when you'll see my face. " His broke my trance and I felt myself blushing.

Why do I have to embarrass myself in front of strangers all the time?

"I'm not a stranger. " I heard him whisper and looked at him frowning.

"I mean, I'm not a stranger to this place, do you also come here often? " He asked and I nodded slowly.

But why he was telling me this and why am I even answering?

I looked down and started walking away.

"Don't you wanna see the charming face of the owner of these eyes, you were ogling at?" I heard him asking and closed my eyes in embarrassment. Almost tripping and running, I reached the counter and paid for the book before walking towards the exit.

"I can't believe you're leaving this golden opportunity. " The guy's voice came from behind.

I halted and took a deep breath.

"See, I knew you won't be able to resist. " He said again and I closed my eyes. What does he wants? I don't know how to talk to strangers, I get really nervous around them.

"Sanyu. " Siya's voice made me look towards the entrance. I sighed in relief finding Addu and Siya and ran towards them in no time.

"What happened? "