XIX

"We're off to the fanmeet, I'll see you later Minnie~!" Jisung called out before disappearing behind the door completely. 

"Guys, shouldn't we, like, visit the fanmeet?" Minho asked dreamily, immediately getting high on love at the thought of Jisung.

"Should we? I don't think they're out to the fans yet, though." 

"Then we could come out now?"

"Don't you know about the hate comments you've been getting?"

"I haven't been on my account since 1693, what?" 

"There are a lot of hate comments, Hyung."

"Wow, would you look at that, the Kim Seungmin stalked my Instagram, how flattering. I'm going anyway, try and stop me!" 

"I'm joining you, then!" Felix exclaimed, Daehyun sighing yet saying "me too" anyway; he and Felix had gotten along quite swiftly. 

"Let's go then!" 

They arrived rather quickly at the fanmeet, just before it started. 

The room was filled with girls, some even recognizing Minho as the guy from the allkpop post. 

"Minho Oppa! It's me, Pastelhan, your most loyal fan," a girl bowed after introducing herself dramatically, causing Minho to laugh.

"Nice to meet you, my loyal soldier. We are here to protect Jisung at all costs, got that?" Minho saluted the girl as she saluted back, a smile displaying on their faces.

"I got that, sir!" 

Jisung began rapping; he had not yet noticed Minho and the guys yet.

Minho pretended to faint at the sound of his lover's voice, Daehyun catching him while laughing. 

Yet in the middle of his verse, Jisung stuttered and stopped, saying "M-Minho?".

The latter began walking towards the elder, his smile growing as some girls squealed and screamed, Minho standing up to greet him.

"I told you not to come, and then you leave Jeongin at home?" Chan spoke through the microphone as Minho laughed, someone from the back handing him his own microphone. 

"Sorry mate, I don't talk to demons."

"Jeongin is an angel, how dare you!" 

"Then why do you let him do such sinful things?

The crowd oo'ed and screamed, adrenaline taking over their veins. 

"I thought this was about me!" Jisung whined, gaining his boyfriend's attention. 

"Sure, baby, what input do you have?" 

Jisung's face flushed at the pet name, some girls fainting at this point.

"Uh- Ah- Binnie likes Felix!"  

"I can't believe you said that!" Changbin exclaimed walking up to them. 

"I can't believe you've done this," Chan snorted in a British accent. 

A/N