XV

"Ah, this was the last box," Chan breathed out and thanked the guys.

"Hey, it was no problem. Gotta help my fam out," Felix responded before his eyes met Changbin's and he smiled widely, the older looking away from him quickly. Rude.

"Let's make cookies now!"

"Jeongin, jesus, I don't provide this house with cookie dough!"

Minho ran after the younger inside, the others chuckling and following behind.

"I got my own cookie dough with me, I'm smarter than an average person, Hyung," the youngest smiled brightly at the older, as the latter chuckled and nodded.

"You're at least smarter than Felix."

"I'VE BEEN DONE DIRTY AGAIN!" The said boy made his way over to the kitchen, whining. Changbin found it really damn cute.

"If you called me Hyung, I could've considered you above smart, but guess not."

"I hate you, you guys all bully me."

"Ah, don't say that, I won't bully you," Chan appears next to Felix as the latter fake-cried while exclaiming "an actual angel from heaven". 

Minho laughed lightly and shook his head, helping Jeongin make the cookies.

"Hey Minnie~!" 

Jisung hugged the older from behind and nuzzled his face in the taller's neck.

"Hey Ji," Minho responded softly and ruffled the younger's head.

They just came back from playing sports at the park and Minho was making coffee for the guys as the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it!" Seungmin called out as the sound of the door opening spread through the not-so-quiet house.

"Can I help you with something?" 

"I heard Chan moved here without telling me. His neighbors had to tell me."

"Then maybe he doesn't want you to know where he his?"

"I'm his boyfriend, don't make me fucking laugh."

"Well then.." 

They were all awkwardly sitting on the couch in silence. By this time Felix and Changbin had started getting to know each other more, therefore Felix sat between the other's legs on the ground, inwardly complaining that Minho really needed to get a bigger couch. 

The worse thing was, Jeongin couldn't stop staring at Chan who was looking at Daehyun guiltily. 

"So why didn't you tell me?" 

"I didn't want you to know, I'm sorry." 

"Sorry my ass! It's because of that Jeongin kid, right?! Tell me the truth, Chan!" 

"Leave him outside of it, Jeonginnie has nothing to do with this!" The pet name for the youngest slipped out of Chan's mouth before he knew it, causing him to look at the ground in shame.

"It is about Jeongin, huh.. It's you, am I wrong?" Daehyun proceeded to look at the shorter, his heart melting at the sight of the youngest's teary eyes. He was shivering in fear, too.

"I just want to say.. I get it, Chan. He's fucking cute."

"Is this a bias change you just went through?"

"FELIX, NOT THE DAMN TIME!" 

"Daehyun, can't we go on as friends? I've fallen for someone else, I didn't want to hurt you, I'm sorry."

"I.. I guess. But surely you know it'll be hard to change. Also, if we're talking about loving someone else, I have my eye on a girl right now." 

"Really? Who?" Jisung chirped into the conversation curiously. He wasn't exactly the best at comforting others, so he always just tried to lighten the mood.

"Her name's Jihyo, actually." 

Minho spit out his coffee.

A/N 

lol forgive the spelling mistakes i rarely edit my chapters anymore hhnngg