C H A P T E R // N I N E

NOAH CENTINEO POV

(11:50AM)

"Bro, I haven't seen you in a while! Where have you been disappearing to lately?" I was greeted by Austin as I walk through the front door.

"I believe he has been hanging out with a certain someone" Jacob smirks, walking down the stairs with a bowl of cereal in his hand.

"Oh, Kiki" Austin clicks giving the I know-what-your-up-to-smile.

"It's not like that, we are just friends," I claim placing my keys in the bowl.

"Friends. Right." Jacob nods not believing a word I just said. "Is that why you come home at crazy hours through the night."

"No, well yes," I respond correcting myself.

"Now, who is this girl you three are speaking about that goes by the name Kiki?" A tall brunette enters the room surprising me.

"Harmony" I greet happier than ever.

"Missed me?" She smirks walks over giving me a hug.

"God yes" I replied hugging her tightly.

"I.have.not.missed.this," She says out of breath.

I let go of her and we sat down on the couch, "You still haven't answered my question." She says popping a grape into her mouth.

"Just some girl he has been non stop hanging out with since they meet ." Austin states. "And I must say she's freakin' hot as hell! If you don't want her, I'll be glad to take her." He adds.

"She's not just some girl, her name is Kiki" I corrected him. "I'm sure you'll like her when you get the chance to met her," I said to Harmony.

"Oh really, show me a photo of her." She demands.

I pull up her Instagram account and showed her the first recent uploaded picture.

Harmony mouth drops.

"No way!" She sounded both surprised and shocked at the same time.

I exchanged a puzzled look.

"Do you know her or something?" Jacobs asks.

"I use to actually be good friends with her back in New Zealand, but when she moved to Norway, I lost contact" She fulls us in unlocking her phone.

"Wait, she lived in Norway?" I replied stunned.

"Yeah she did but I don't know how long she stayed there for," She says scrolling away on her phone.

"How is that mission of yours going?" She asks locking her phone and giving me her full attention to all of us.

"How is what going?"

She gives me the don't-act-dumb-look.

"Oh right," I clicked.

Harmony gives me a serious look, "We can't fuck this up, and if you get too close to her everything will be ruined."

"Don't worry I'm not going to stuff this up, besides we are closer than we've ever been," I informed her.

"So you'll get rid of her when the time comes?" She tests.

All eyes were on me.

I froze at first, "Yes, you don't need to worry."

A smile appears on Harmony face. "Good. Yous didn't come all this way for nothing."

"Um, Noah" Austin speaks in a not good tone making me concerned.