C H A P T E R // F I V E

KIKI MCCRAY POV

(1:30 PM)

It was the day after the party and I could hear Tom snoring loudly from the downstairs. It also didn't help that I had my door wide opened too. Unfortunately for Tom, he didn't make it to the spare room, poor Tommy overdid himself last night. Which got me thinking, he most likely has a hangover.

I rolled over and seen that is was 1:30 pm, we sure did sleep in. I flip back onto my back and sigh loudly, I should probably get up and make us something to eat.

I pull the covers off and got out of bed. Rubbing my eyes and stretching my arms, I make my way to my closet, picking out an outfit for the day. I decided to go with a comfier but fashionable look.

Once my outfit was decided for the day I had a quick shower and done a natural makeup look

Once my outfit was decided for the day I had a quick shower and done a natural makeup look. I ended up leaving my hair down, lucky for me it's naturally straight.

I made my way done stairs and sure enough, Tom was still sleeping. I walked over to the fridge and opened it up to see what I could cook us for today but I couldn't find anything appealing. I tried the pantry but still no luck.

"Looks like I need to go food shopping," I said to myself.

I grabbed a water bottle and pain relief before making my way to Tom. I squatted down to his level and slowly starting to shake him.

"Tom" I peacefully said trying to wake him. "Get up, we are going out for lunch."

Tom slowly awakens but his eyes were still closed, "What time is it?" He questions in a husky voice.

"Last time I checked it was 1:30, in the afternoon" I informed him.

His eyes shoot open and he sits straight up.

Wiping the sleep from his eyes and messaging his temples. "Wow, I slept that long but god, my head," He said with shock in his voice.

"You sure did. Here, have these, they will help you. You partied a bit too hard last night, from what you were telling me" I pass him the bottle and pills.

His hair was slightly a mess, I could help but laugh a little. 

He opens the water and pops the pills.

"So far that was the best party I have been to in LA" He fulls me in.

"Oh really," I said rather surprised taking a seat next to him.

"Funny enough" He chuckles. "Where to for lunch?"

"I was thinking Urth?" I suggest.

"Sounds good, but you don't mind me taking a shower first?"

"Of course not, you stink of regret" I joke.

"Shh, you" He playfully shaves.

"Go get freshened up and ill clean up down here," I said.