Part 6

Taehyung woke up earlier than Jungkook this time. And the reason why was because he heard the door to the dungeon opening.

He waited as soft and quiet footsteps made their way down to the bottom of the steps. He then heard the patting of shoes on the dungeons ground. Taehyung new the other person couldn't see him since it was still kind of dark outside.

And Taehyung waited some more for the footsteps to stop in front of the cell which was surprisingly not that long of a wait.

Taehyung sniffed the air and lowly growled.

Beta.

"Jungkookie wake up my dear," The person whispered.

It was a man.

Taehyung growled a little bit louder, startling the man. Taehyung wrapped his arms tighter around Jungkook. His eyes turned bright red letting the other person know that he is there and that he was an alpha. He let his dominant scent free so it would cover the whole dungeon and let the man know that it was him and not some other alpha.

"M-my king! What a-are you doing here?" The man said just below a whisper.

Taehyung growled once more, not happy about the way this man just called his Jungkook, Jungkookie.

"I should be asking you that," Taehyung said in a deep voice.

The man fumbled around a little bit, shivering at Taehyung's deep voice.

"I-I was just w-waking Jungkookie up t-to give him h-his breakfast," The man stuttered.

Taehyung growled at the pet name that the man gave his Jungkook.

"Fine but just leave it there, I will wake him up when I feel like it," Taehyung said.

The man did as he was told and left it on the ground. Making sure that no creature would pick at it. Once he was done with that he stood back up and faced Taehyung.

"Is that all, my king?" The man asked.

"Yes, there is one more thing," Taehyung said.

The man leaned on the bars so he could see Taehyung better. Taehyung stood up, stepped over Jungkook carefully then started walking towards the man. The man noticed and tried to step back inch by inch but he was to slow. Once Taehyung was in reach he grabbed the mans collar and slammed him against the cell bars.

Taehyung then brought his face close to the man's ear.

"Don't ever call Jungkook anything besides his real name. He is mine and only I can call him whatever I want. The next time I hear you call my Jungkook some pet name, I will end you. Is that clear?" Taehyung growled in the poor man's ear.

The man nodded his head and stepped back immediately when Taehyung let go of his collar.

"Good," Taehyung said, "Now get out of here, I don't need you waking up Jungkook," Taehyung ordered.

The man left as soon as Taehyung said to get out of there.

Taehyung then sighed and walked back to the sleeping Jungkook. He laid down right behind Jungkook once more and wrapped his arms around his waist once again. Growling when he heard noises but then stopped when he realized that it was just the animals that walked around in the dungeon.

Taehyung then fell asleep hugging Jungkook like his life depended on it.

A few hours later, Jungkook woke up. He rubbed his eyes and didn't have to squint since sunlight doesn't quite reach the dungeon. He tried to stretch but couldn't.