~Chapter 6~

"Hey, did you get my address?" 

"I think so. I'm on my way now. probably a minute away, if I move fast."

"Peter, don't do that," I said, gripping my phone tighter. "Parker is here too, remember?"

"Oh, yeah," He breathed. "Dammit, ok. Are you inside, or...?"

"We're in my apartment."

"Ok, hanging up now."

"Is he almost here?" Peter asked me, leaning back slightly on our black couch.

"Yes. Ok, don't be cocky, he's very competitive, please do not get on my nerves, also, because I will fucking loose it. I'm already in not the best mood. Alright?"

"Ok. So I can't make any comments about how hot you look, or how I want to-"

"Jesus shut the hell up, Peter. I have a knife, and you're really pissing me off."

"Yeah, right."

I sighed, and pulled the swiss army knife out of my jacket pocket.

"Y/N, what the fuck, why are you carrying that?" He asked, eyes growing wide.

"For protection, you dumbass. Do you know how dangerous New York is?"

Then there was a knock on the door, so I stood up to walk over.

"Remember what I told you," I said to Peter Parker while I walked by him.

"I know," He nodded.

I opended the door to see Peter Maximoff  standing outside in his silver jacket, black jeans, a pink floyd T-shirt, and his goggles.

His fucking goggles.

"Give us a second!" I quickly called to Parker over my shoulder, and stepped outside.

"Hey," Peter (Maximoff) smiled.

"Hey. Take off your goggle things, dude. You can't let anyone know who you are, the hair gives away enough. I actually blend in, ok? If we get caught-"

"Ok, I'm taking them off. You know I need them to run. Otherwise I can't see," He laughed.

"I know that. So, don't try and piss him off, ok? I'm pretty sure he won't take it well. Don't tell him, but I am trying to get along, but he gets on my nerves so easily, so don't be surprised if I punch him so hard he goes through the wall. And no jokes, or anything that gives away anything to do with back home. You got it?"

"I got it, don't worry," Peter reached for the knob, but I stopped him. I pulled the goggles off his head, and shoved them in his jacket pocket.

"And we're going to meet Tony Stark after this. You have your suit?"

"Shit, I knew I forgot something, I'll go grab it."

"No, I'll get it. Go mingle. I'll introduce you then leave."

"Ok," He grunted as I opened the door and shoved him inside. "Y/N, you know how much that hurts."

"Shut up. Parker, this is Peter Maximoff, Peter, This is Peter Parker. Shit's going to be confusing. You good? Ok, I just need to grab something from my room."

I left them there, and walked to my bedroom, climbing out the fire escape, I flew over to Xaviers.

-Parker's POV-

"What's her deal, man?" I said to the other Peter as he sat down on the couch opposite me.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, she just seems especially jumpy right now."

"Oh. I don't know, sorry," He shrugged. "You guys have a thing?"

"A thing?"

"You know. Dating?"

"No way. I am not into her."

"Oh, ok," He laughed, raising his hands. "Sorry, dude."

"It's good. Just sick of people thinking that I'm into every single girl at our school. You dated, right?"

"For a few years, yeah, but we just worked better as friends."

"Cool."

"I'm back," Y/N walked into the living room.

"What's up with your hair?" I asked. It was all messed up, like it had been in the wind.

"I-I had to make a phone call outside."

-Your POV-

Parker nodded, and I sat down beside him. He moved a bit closer to spite me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Get the fuck off," I rolled my eyes, moving away from him. Parker just laughed.

"Just stab him," Maximoff said, and I chuckled. "I'm kidding."

Metal cannot cut me. Part of my mutation. That's why the bullets didn't break my skin at the festival thing. 

"You guys want to go out?" I asked.

"Sure," Parker responded.

"Can we go somewhere? Around the city?" Peter asked, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, come on, Parker can show us places, since he's been living here longer."

We all exited the living room, and went to put our shoes on.

I grabbed my black converse, and slipped them on.

I was about to walk out the door behind Parker, but I noticed something odd.

In the corner by the TV, there was a vase that was knocked over. Using my X-Ray vision, I saw that it was empty. Well, there was dirt in it still, but the flowers were sprawled on the ground.

I dropped my keys, and started walking towards it.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Parker asked.

I squatted to get a better look, pushing some loose hair behind my ears.

Digging my hand in the jar, I felt around.

"Shit," I mumbled.

"Y/N, what's going on?" Peter (Parker) questioned again.

"Y/N?" Maximoff joined in.

"Peter, come here. Maximoff," I said.

"What?" He asked, kneeling beside me.

"Remember what Logan gave me before I left?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"It's gone."

"Gone?"

"It's not fucking here," I raised my voice, standing and rubbing my forehead. "Damnit, it's gone."

"What? What isn't? Did you loose something?" Parker said, coming over to where we were.

"I didn't loose it, and it's something very important. A souvenir thing kind of.  Peter, it's a sign. They found me, fuck. Shit, what do I do?"

"I can call Charles, I'm sure everything'll  be fine."

"I'm screwed," I breathed.

It's gone.