~Chapter 2~

Finally. PE. My last class.

The day hasn't been that bad so far, but Peter Parker is in every single one of my classes.

I just want school to be over with already.

I have a meeting that I need to go to after, so I guess I'm excited for that.

-Peter's POV-

"Hey, Ned. Ned?" I mumbled, hitting his shoulder as I came up from my sit-up.

"What?"

"Who's the new girl? She's hot," I smirked, looking over my shoulder to see her doing sit-ups with Michelle.

"Um, Y/N Parker. Moved here a week ago from Westchester. Dude, you can't keep doing this."

"Doing what?"

"Hooking up with almost every girl in this school. It's not cool."

"You know I don't do that stuff."

"No offence, but yeah, yeah you do."

Little did he know. Ever since Liz, I've been a bit of a dick. Never had a girlfriend, but everyone thinks I've had countless, and that I'm the number 1 fuckboy here.

Honestly, it kinda hurts.

But Y/N...something about her is different. I can feel it.

And I want to know what.

-Your POV-

"Jesus, he is so fucking annoying! Like what the hell? I totally had that question and he just had to swoop in," I vented to Michelle. Already, Peter Parker had gotten on my nerves so much, it literally hurt my head.

"Yeah. Well after last year, he turned into a huge dick. He used to be the nicest guy here. Hard to believe, I know."

"Are you kidding?" I gaped. "Wish I'd seen that part of him."

"Maybe you can bring it back. Don't look, but he's staring at you."

"What?" I blushed, stopping mid sit-up. "He is. What the fuck?!"

"Y/N, don't get too excited. Peter almost always does this. Every new girl. It seems that the look he has right now is a bit different though."

She gave him the middle finger, and I turned around to se him flickering his eyes between Ned and I, while blushing.

"Nice," I laughed.

"I've kind of gotten used to it," She sighed.

"Your turn," I said as I got up and switched places with her.

"Aren't you tired?" She asked me confusedly.

"Oh, uh, no," I mumbled.

"What are you, a mutant or something?" Michelle chuckled.

"Funny."

-After School-

I ran out of school as soon as the bell rang, and went into the nearest alleyway.

I looked around, making sure there wasn't anybody. I kicked a garbage out of the way, accidently sending it towards the side on one of the buildings.

"Shit," I whispered, walking around the piles of garbage that are now sprawled everywhere. "Peter?"

He turned around, and looked at me wide eyed.

"Y/N? What, um, hey," He said casually, leaning awkwardly on the wall.