"Why?" he whispered softly.

My breath hitched when suddenly I felt his fingers brush in between my thighs making me flinch on his lap, Andrew smirked evilly at my reaction "You afraid you'll lose?" He gripped onto my thigh and I found myself letting out an unwanted moan when he brushed his thumb on the band of my undies. "I don't remember you being a quitter baby."

Andrew bit onto his lip letting a throaty laugh as he started up at me.

"You could never resist me, baby. Look at you wanting me."

Nothing smart to say I only looked at him with absolutes disbelieve and I was beyond star truck that I have once again forgotten how to breathe.

This was something far from what he has ever done and said, too many steps where taken and we have crossed over the line. I smirked down at him thinking the only thing I can do is play along with his dairy little game, lie my way out;

There were so many dreadful sins and boundaries that I have broken, so many that I knew my soul was never going to pass the stairway to heaven; so why not break a few more, enough to fade away my desire and my lusted thought with Andrew, might as well keep it going because there was no way I was going back.

"Want you?" I managed to breathe over my smirk, his eyes suddenly widen when my hand drifted down to Andrew Jnr. I leaned myself to his neck squeezing him where he fell back on the leather seat letting out a groan.

"I fucking need you." I breathed.

This was beyond truth.

I kissed him hard enough to distract him from everything else and groaned for admitting the honest truth. Andrew was quick to kiss me back and the feeling exploded both like sparks and fire. My heart hammers on the chest when he kisses me, and like never before he loved me so much that he didn't even have to speak. God, I love it. I love the way he gave in, I love the way I made him feel and rise for me, I love the way he moaned when I touched and kissed him, I love the way he possessed me with every touch and kiss. I love him so much.

I have waited for this moment for the past three years of my life it was the want and need for him that was honest and dreadfully tempting but I had to be the one to stop all this like I planned to do from the beginning.

Slowly I reached for the door, keeping him close as I unlocked it, Andrew gripped onto my waist pulling me closer towards him, making me grind across him causing me to moan at his feeling and somehow to his control and to his power I gave in almost forgetting that I have to escape, but for both for our sake I didn't.

Biting onto his lip he groaned as I moved against him for the last time and ever so quickly pulling away instantly, the both of us were short of breath, panting ever so heavily when I looked down I had made him come through his jeans. I smirked wickedly looking up seeing him ever so flustered, ever so red and what I have never seen before was the utter embarrassment.

Andrew snickered breathlessly stammering out a few unspoken words then hiding his blushed cheeks into my chest I laughed running my fingers through his hair teasing him ignorantly. I didn't want to stop playing, especially now when I know I got him wrapped him around my finger, now that I know I was the one in the clear lead and winning.

I hummed seductively gripping on to his hair and leaned lower to his ear. "It's so good to know the thing I can still do to you" I whispered. Andrew shivered with my arms where I felt his heart pound faster by the minute, he gulps taking a breath making me smirk. "I just hope that you don't quit now because the games are only getting started," I said biting on to his ear.

Pushing him away, I pushed the door open jumping out, I lean on the door peering from behind as I watched Andrew's face fall completely into confusion and absolute surprise. "Laters baby" I smiled, shutting the door right before he can say a word.