Chapter 3-Hero Trainig

~Alex~
"I wonder who our teacher will be for this class!" Austin exclaims as we make our way to our next class: Hero Training. The day has flown by since homeroom. Everyone seems especially excited, though, for Hero Training.
We file into the classroom and sit down. Most of the students talk amoungst themselves. I, however, fidget nervously. Needless to say, I'm lost in thought.
"Hey, what's on your mind?" Lauren asks me, turning around in her seat.
"Oh, sorry, it's nothing," I quickly reply.
"No need to say sorry. I just wanted to make sure you were okay," Lauren states.
"Thanks, but I'm okay," I assure her. Lauren smiles, goes to turn back around, but stops. She places a gentle hand on my shoulder.
"I know we've only known each other for a few hours, but I'm here if you need to chat, alright?" Lauren says.
"Right. Thanks," I say, a slight smile on my lips. Lauren nods, satisfied, and turns back around. We wait a few more minutes. I check my watch. Class should start any second now, if only the teacher would show up.
At about that time, a tall man with unruly green hair walks in. He's extremely buff and wears a shirt that shows it. Whispers ripple across the room at the sight of him.
"Is that?"
"No way he's a teacher!"
"It can't be!"
"I think it is!"
Awestruck voices filled the class, slowly rising in volume.
"Quiet down class!" the man calls. "Yes, I know you're excited for this class. However, I haven't even introduced myself yet!" The man is dressed in his iconic costume. The number one hero in Japan. "My name is Deku."
Lauren rises her hand. "Yes Miss..."
"Fabiano," Lauren informs Deku.
"Yes, Miss Fabiano?" Deku says.
"What exactly are we going to be doing in this class, Mr. Deku?" she inquires.
"A very good question, and please, just Deku will do," Deku begins. "In this class, we will be training the physical aspect of your quirk. Your physical skills will be pushed and put to the test here." He pauses, letting his words sink in. "Any more questions?"
"Is it true you're married to Mr. Todoroki?" a boy with hair that honestly looks frozen questions.
Deku sighs. "Yes, I am married to Mr. Todoroki. Any other class related questions?" he says.
No one raises their hand or blurts anything out. Deku claps his hands, rather loudly at that. "Well then, let's get this show on the road! First, you'll need costumes!" Deku picks up a remote off of his desk and clicks it. Just like in homeroom, twenty different boxes with our designated numbers on them emerge from the wall. "You sent in costume designs with your applications earlier in the year. These are the results. Pick up your costume and go change quickly. Then meet me back here," Deku informs us. We rush and grab our boxes and rush to the locker rooms.
My costume is designed after the famous Ingenium. Even though I don't have an engine quirk, I still love the idea of the battle armour. I slide the helmet on and I'm ready. I don't have any openings in the legs like Ingenium does, but my hands have no armour. Obviously, there are slight differences between my costume and Inqenium's. However, I wanted to get as close as I could to his design while still suiting my needs with my quirks.
"Nice suit! It looks a lot like Ingenium's," Austin notes once we are gathered back in the classroom.
"Thanks, he's my second favorite hero," I state.
"Who's your first?" Lauren inquires.
"Mr. Todoroki, actually," I answer softly.
"Really? That must be awesome for you, since he's our homeroom teacher," Austin says. "My favorite is Deku."
"Mine is Uravity," Lauren says.
"Uravity is amazing!" I exclaim. "All the rescue missions she goes on and she's so fearless!"
"I know, right!" Lauren agrees loudly.
"Will you two stop fangirling? It's rather annoying," Senshi calls from across the room. Their outfit looks exactly like their dad's, Bokugou. They have the mask, the explosive gauntlets, the suit. Dang, they must really admire their dad.
"Is everyone here? All twenty of you?" Deku calls over the ruckus.
"Yes sir!" we call in unison, more or less.
"Then let's head out to the bus!" Deku shouts. We rush out to the busses roudily. We file into the bus, then we head out. "You're all probably wondering where we're going today," Deku begins.
"The same place where we took the physical exam," Rosie states.
"H-how did you know that?" Deku asks, amazed.
"Telepathy, sir, whenever I bump into someone," Rosie explains, seemingly embaressed.
"Ah, I see. Well, you are correct! Today we will be doing an excersice in teams. Two students will go up against another team of two students. One team will be the villains, guarding a fake missle. The other team will be the heroes, who either have to capture both villians or touch the missle to capture it," Deku explains.
"That's so cool!" several of us exclaim.
"Indeed," Deku agrees. He turns toward the front.
Soon we arrive at the training area. We get off the bus and head inside the walls.
"There will be ten teams. Five will be villians, five will be heroes. We will draw lots to see who is with who," Deku announces. He holds up a box and we each walk up and draw out a slip of paper.
"Three," I mumble to myself.
"Did you say three? I got three, too!" Austin exclaims.
"Nice! I got five," Lauren says.
"Five," a very tall, dark skinned kid says.
"Seven, I can deal with that," I hear Senshi say.
"Seven," the boy from earlier, Rich, says.
Senshi smiles up at the boy. "I think we can make this work."
"Okay! Everyone has their teams! Now we decide who goes first!" Deku shouts over us. He pulls out of two more boxes, one reads villians the other heroes. He pulls out two balls, one black one white. They have numbers on them. "Team three will be the heroes!" Deku announces. "And team seven will be the villains!" he adds after a pause.
I turn to look at Senshi. They glare back.
"I have a plan," I whisper to Austin.
"Good, because I don't," he replies.