S.eventeen

"Mia and I are going to the drug store. I need Tampons." Jamie comments as we walk into the kitchen. I've changed into one of Zayn's short but I've stayed in the leggings and just slide on my sandals.

Zayn and Louis turn around from the counter to look at us. Louis is munching on his burger, and Zayn looks at me with a worried look displayed o his face.

"Okay, Mia do you want me to get you another burger?" Zayn questions softly, and I shake my head. Zayn looks at me and I walk over to him kissing his scruffy cheek.

"We'll be back." I mumble softly to him, and he nods his head at me. I turn around to walk back with Jamie to walk to Louis' car.

The car ride to the drug store was a silent one. I'm staring out of the window, my knee bouncing. Nervousness taking over any emotion I'm feeling now.

I'm sixteen, and I could potentially be a mother. To a baby in my body.

  Jamie runs inside to grab me some tests, and we take them back to my trailer. Jamie ushers me inside with the brown paper back, I can hear Louis and Zayn bickering in the kitchen so she shoos me inside the bathroom.

I close the door behind me, and lock it. I open the bag grabbing the two tests she bought for me, and I sigh to myself. I read over the instructions, before nodding my head to myself.

I do what I'm supposed to, peeing on the sticks before placing them back on the box and waiting for the timer to go off. I stand there nervously, wondering how did I get myself in this predicament.

I shouldn't have even been sleeping with Luke to begin with. I was too young to think about having sex. Fuck.

When the timer vibrates letting me know the results are in. I take in a deep breathe, calming down my nerves before grabbing one of the pregnancy stick and looking at it.

My heart drops when I see the results. Positive.

I quickly shove the tests in the boxes before tossing them in the trash. I open the bathroom door, before I'm walking out. Jamie is leaning against the hallway wall, but she pushes herself off.

"Well?" She questions and I push my hair out of my face. I nod my head slightly, not wanting to go out and say that I'm with child. I can't even muster up a single word right now about it.

"Oh sweetheart." Jamie says quietly, and she instantly takes me into her arms and I hug her, needing this comfort right now. I let my eyes close, needing to gain whatever sanity I have to get through the rest of the day.

"Do you want Louis and I to leave so you and Zayn can speak?" Jamie asks me, and I shake my head. "I don't plan on telling him yet. Not right now anyways." I mumble lightly, and she nods her head.

Jamie and I walk back into the kitchen, where Zayn is leaning against the counter as Louis munches on some French fries. I walk over to my boyfriend, and wrap my arms around him from the back. I rest my cheek against his back, and he sits up straight before turning around.

"You okay baby girl?" He asks me softly, and I nod my head nuzzling my nose against his black tee shirt that smells of his cologne. His hand raises up running through my blonde hair, as he hums softly.

"I can go get you something else if you want me too baby." He tells me and I shake my head pulling away grabbing my burger, and I unwrap it before taking a bite. Zayn chuckles softly, his hand sliding towards my waist as he presses his lips against my shoulder.

How am I going to tell this amazing man who bought me food and didn't judge me based off me crying about lack avocados on my burger, that I'm pregnant with someone else's baby?