002

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Sam screams. Her mom was on the ground and a body was hovered on top of her. Squishy noises came from the thing on top of her. It was dirty. Her mom lays there dead.

Her insides spilled out and blood spilled out all around. The thing on top of her turned around and it has glowing blue eyes. It's mouth was torn. It growls.

Sam has wide eyes, "WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE-" suddenly the thing stands up and starts making its way toward Sam. She quickly shuts the door. Ethan looked at Sam with a weird expression.

"I swear, something was just eating my mom!" She yelled and the thing on the other side of the started banging.

"Deadass?" Ethan said and chuckled.

"YES Deadass! Help me!" Sam yelled and Ethan laughed.

"Here move." He said and pushed Sam away from the door. Suddenly the door opened suddenly and there stood a dirty, not living thing.

"Bro.." Ethan said and fell backgrounds.

Sam screamed and grabbed Ethan trying to hurriedly pull her up.

"Hurry come on!" She yelled and they both started going down the stairs. Sam ran into the kitchen straight on the glass and hissed in pain. She grabbed a knife.

"Sam hurry!" Ethan said and the thing started walking down the stairs in a fast motion.

Sam grabs her bag and ran out the door with Ethan following. They both continued to run until they were far away from the house.

Sam falls down on the ground and her chest going up and down. She was breathing so heavily.

"What..was that?" Sam said and looked up at Ethan, who was pacing back and forth.

"I-I have no idea." Ethan looked down at Sam and sat next to her.

"I'm sorry about your mom.." he said and rubs her back.

"Don't touch me." Sam grabs his hand and shakes it off her back.

"I just.. what is happening I'm scared." Sam said and put her face in her hands.

"I'm not sure it's ok though, let's just go and try to find someone and ask?" Ethan said and looked at Sam.

Sam wiped her single tear that fell from her eyes, "ok yeah..you're right." She stood up and wipes the grass off of her.

Ethan followed.