•3😣

Annie's pov

So mommy told us we're going to be going out with the neighbors, first we're all going to be meeting at our house and get to know each other a little. So I had a bun on the top of my head while the bottom half of my hair was down and I was wearing this:

Hayley had two buns in her hair with two strings of hair coming down from each side and was wearing this:

We both went back downstairs and already saw the first family. It was a blonde girl, a blonde boy, and their mom and dad. "Annie, Hayley, come introduce yourself" Mommy said as me and Hayley walked over to them.

"Hi I'm Annie Leblanc" I said, shaking their hands. "And I'm her little sister, Hayley Leblanc" Hayley said as she shook their hands. "I'm Johnny Orlando" one said. "I'm Lauren Orlando" the girl said.

They came in and we all sat in the living room. "We just have to wait for the other family" Mommy said. *Knock* *knock*.

Mommy got up and went to the door. No one knew who it was yet because there was a crack. As soon as mommy fully opened it, in step that Hayden kid. He have actually been on my mind lately. It was him, three tall dudes, and I'm guessing his mom.

"Hi, I'm Tisha Summerall, this is Dylan, Hunter, Jimmy, and Hayden. Their dad is on a business trip right now" The lady said. Everyone came to the door and introduced theirselves.
I just kept staring at him while he looked at me like I was crazy.

Everyone was having fun. Lauren was keep sneaking glances at Hayden. I kinda glared at her for "some" reason. I really really want to apologize to Hayden, while mommy and daddy and Johnny was talking to him, he actually sounds like a pretty good guy. Not to mention he's funny.

"Can I use the bathroom?" Hayden asked. "Yes you can, it's in the hallway upstairs" Mommy said. He left the group and jogged upstairs. "Mommy, I forgot to get something" I told her. "What is it?" She questioned. "Something really important that only we girls know" I lied.

Mommy nodded her head as I basically speed walked upstairs. I saw Hayden getting out the bathroom. He was refusing to make eye contact with me. "Come here for a sec, please?" I begged him in a whisper. He rolled his eyes and followed me to my room.

I closed the door a little and walked in front of him. "I'm sorry about the whole 'f boy thing', I just didn't think straight" I said as I looked up at him. "It's alright, we didn't even know each other" He said shrugging.

"Well, let's start over. I'm Julianna Leblanc" I said smiling. "Thought your name was Annie?" He questioned. "Oh, no, my family call me that" I said as I fidgeted with my fingers. "Oh, well I'm Hayden Summerall" He said smiling.

"How old are you?" I asked as I sat at the edge of my bed. I tapped the space beside me so he could sit down. He sat down. "I'm 13, turning 14 in 3 months" He said. "Oh, I'm 13 too".

"Hey, why did you save me when Kenz and Brynn were bullying me?" I questioned. "Oh, well I hate when Brynn bully people. And Kenz, we were childhood friends. They were both the sweetest. Until something happened. I was usually the bad one but now I have to be the sweetest outta me and her" He explained.

"Hey, how come she didn't come with you and your family?" I asked. "You must like asking a bunch of questions, huh?" He questioned as he chuckled. OMG! My face turned pink. What's this feeling?

"Well, she's having a sleepover with Kenz" He said. "Now my turn to ask you questions". "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked bluntly. "Wow, getting straight to the point, aren't we Summerall? But no, I do not" I answered as I giggled.

"Why do you wear makeup?" He asked. "Because, I like it like this" I said as I pointed to my face. "But you're already beautiful" He said as he looked at one of my pictures when I had no makeup on. My face started heating up.

"U-um, what brings you here a-anyways?" I questioned, trying to ignore the heat that's in the room right now. "I just got off tour and I sadly have to start school, but I'm thinking about getting homeschooled".

"Hey, I can show you around school tomorrow if you want" I said. "Sure, that sounds good" He said as he took his hat off. His hair was curly and cute. I stared at his hair. "Um Hayden" I said, trying to get his attention.

"Hm?" He answered, looking down at me. "Can I touch your hair?" I asked. He nodded. I raised my hand and touched his hair. It was so so soft. I kept touching it. "Annie? Hayden?" A voice said.

Me and Hayden quickly turned to the door. And in came, my little sister, Hayley. "Oh, I didn't mean to interrupt you guys sucking each other's faces off but mommy said it's time to go" She said as she stood in front of Hayden.

My cheeks started heating up again. Hayden stood up. "Ready?" He asked me, looking down. I nodded and smiled a little. He helped me up. "Hey Hayden, when we go to the carnival, can I have a piggyback ride?" Hayley asked.

"Sure" He said as we all walked downstairs.