{Chapt. 8}ShootingStar likes Llama?

Bill's POV

         As we finished what I think is called breakfast, Sixer cleared his throat. We all turn to him.

"So today Wendy, Soos and Melody are coming over. If they ask who Bill is just say he's Will Rephic. We still need an explanation later. You aren't getting out of it. Behave today."

I fidget with the tape that was put over the hole in the table. Red...... Oh, right. PineTree's old crush. I wonder if he's actually over her..... Let's test it.

"Hey PineTree. I was wondering........" I pause, trying to add a bit of flare to this. He turns to me.

"What is it Bill?"

I take a deep breath and look him straight in the eye. "Do you still like Red?"

He thinks for a moment.
"Hm.... No. I like another girl."

For some reason his reply bothered me..... What was this new stupid meatsack emotion? I'll ask ShootingStar later I guess.

I look over towards her. She was happily chatting with Fez, not noticing her pig sneaking off with her leftover pancakes. I look back to PineTree.

"So, who do you like if it's not Red?"

He blushes and mumbles something. ShootingStar hears and seems to look a bit shocked. Maybe even sad for some odd reason.

"What was that PineTree? I couldn't hear you." I smile and lean my elbows onto the table. He looks up an takes a deep breath.

"I like Pacifica......" ShootingStar seemd to have confirmed something and goes quiet.

"You mean Llama right?"
He nods, then sighs and tries to rub the red off of his cheeks. It fails and his cheeks turn redder than before. He drops his hands.
ShootingStar stayed quiet, which started to worry me. Augh. Now I'm worrying. Whatever.

Maybe just a little peak into her head.........

'If Dipper likes Pacifica where would that leave me.... Oh god, why do I have to like Pacifica?'

I get out of her head and stare in shock. She didn't even notice that I knew something since she was so burried in her thoughts.

ShootingStar likes Llama..... Never saw that coming. Well, that's that. I'll save that for when I talk to her privately.

PineTree raises an eyebrow at my expression. I waved my hand as if fanning something away.

I stare at the window and after a while I thought back to Dipper's words. "You try dealing with a twin."

My eyes watered. Will, Kill........ I didn't have a twin. I was a triplet. Will tried to help me and I pushed him away. And Kill..... Well, Kill already knew what he was gonna do.
Before any tears ran down my face I wiped them away.

I picked up my plate and fork, put them in the sink and went to the front porch. I sat on the bench and stared at the woods. After a while I felt someone sit next to me. I look over to see Fez.

"Hey kid...... I came to apologise. About last night but....... You okay?"

I felt confused for a moment. Did I look like I wasn't okay? I finally take notice to a few tears that had escaped. I wiped them away quickly.

"I'm okay Fez. Just thinking. Also, it's fine. I kinda deserve to get hit considering I almost killed a lot of people here........"

Fez shrugs like it was nothing. But it wasn't nothing. I mean, he lost his memories because of me........ I sigh.