SHOT 2 - PAIN

Pragya was sleeping uncomfortably in the seat.. Abhi removed his seat belt.. He got down the car.. He opened the door in Pragya's side and adjusted the seat's push back for her.. He then placed the neck rest for her slowly not to disturb her sleep.. Because he very well knew that, if someone disturbs her sleep then she will become restless and will eventually catch cold.. The most irritating thing out of that is she will be complaining about it all the day.. Abhi was relieved that Pragya was still sleeping.. He then got to his side, locked the doors from inside, and eventually he too drifted to sleep..

Time slowly rolled by... It was early morning 6 am.. Abhi woke up by the streak of light entering into the car.. When he looked to his side he didn't find her.. He was panicked for a moment.. Then he closely watched, to find her sleeping in his lap.. She comfortably placed her head on his lap and was sleeping like a royal princess.. She had a smile in her face while sleeping too..

Abhi's pov:

This girl bhi na.. Showcases herself like a matured woman.. But a pucca child.. But now I can't sit simply... I should do something..

Abhi thought what to do?? Then he got an idea.. he found the toll gate ticket in his car dashboard.. He rolled into a stick and placed it in pragya's mouth.. He slowly grabbed his hands and made her to hold the paper stick.. Then he turned on the DND mode in his phone and took her photo, since the shutter sound may wake her up.. he settled back the things in its place and rested like as if he don't know anything.. Abhi being a early riser didn't get sleep then.. But pragya being a kumbakarn was leisurely sleeping on her royal pillow.. The clock striked 6.30 am.. Abhi woke her up..

pragya didn't open her eyes and still she was mumbling in half-sleep...

pr: ma.. coffee...

ab: oii.. lady kumbakarn.. it's me abhi.. ur buddhu.. not your ma..

pr: then buddhu go and get me one..

ab: for that u should get up from my lap..

pr: whatever.. 5 more minutes pretty please....

she cutely pouted with her closed eyes.. abhi could do nothing rather to admire her sleeping form..

ab: only 5 minutes...

pr: teekay...

after 10 minutes, abhi woke her up.. again the same dialogue.. This time abhi threatened to pour water on her face and pragya sulked and opened her eyes..

pr: u r too mean.. get me a coffee..

ab: u r too bossy...

pr: yeah i'm when I wake up from bed.. only certain people can handle me at this time..

ab: royal princess...

pragya giggled..

ab: stay in car.. I'll get you coffee..

pr: it's okay..

ab: no .. no.. u stay here.. i'll be back..

pr: then i'll also join u.. would like to walk for a while.. my legs are paining..

ab: technically my legs should pain...

pr: u r so rude...

pragya pouted... abhi giggled at her..

They both got freshen up, had their morning coffee/tea in the drive in and started their journey back.. They visited many places.. they went to beach.. They also went for jet skiing.. it was first time for both... and it was thrilling too.. Then abhi took her to a reality maze game.. Abhi will be on one side.. Pragya will be on another side.. They should walk through the maze and should reach the centre of the maze to meet each other.. If they take the wrong path, then they have to fall into water..