"Flying with my little dragon girl",I replied,"you?"

"Beating,stabbing shooting Nazis",Ash replied grinning,"I just got Wolfenstien The New Order and I've been playing the hell outta it."

"You play to many shooters bro",I replied him",I just got Forza 4 and I already got The Great Eight under my ownership and most of the Toyota's there are."

"Toyota freak",Ash replied.

"Yep and I'm proud of it too",I told him,"good seeing ya again Ash."

"Same here Max",he replied.

"I'm gonna go order",I said,"and then we can head down to the cove and talk more there."

"Okay man",Ash replied boxing up his pizza,"see ya there."

I nodded and walked to the counter.

"Could I get a medium stuffed crust pepperoni?",I asked fishing my wallet from my coat.

"Of course",the cashier replied with a yawn,"that'll be ten twenty."

I fished a ten from my wallet and handed it to the man.

"Your order will be out shortly",the man said. I went back to the booth Ash had been at and found him still there.

"You still ain't left yet?",I asked sitting down.

"Nah",Ash replied,"I'll just wait and go with you."

I shrugged my reply and pulled out my phone. I could see on my screen I had a text from Mom.

It read,"honey where are you?"

I replied,"I'm at pizza hut with a friend,gonna give Dad sometime to cool off before I come home."

She replied,"Okay,just be careful in case the dragons come back,love you."

I wrote back,"I will Mom,love you too."

"Who ya texting?",Ash asked.

"My Mom",I answered.

"Dude",Ash answered shaking his head,"you seriously need a girlfriend."

I smiled,"shut up,Blackstar's the only girl I need in my life."

Ash gave me a toothy grin,"dude,that came out wrong."

"Shut your face",I said smiling.

Ash put up his hands in surrender,"don't shoot me,I surrender."

"Sir",the cashier called,"your order is ready."

I stood up and went to the counter for my pizza.

"Have a goodnight sir",the cashier said.

"You too",I replied.

Ash and I walked out the the front of the pizza hut and down the street until we came across a good way to get into the forest. We ducked inside and a few hundred feet in,Ash let off a high pitched whistle. Soon,the flapping of wings could be heard above the tree lines and then a large,red and white Night Fury was sitting on his haunches in front of us. The saddle on his back and the collar on his neck signaled he was a dragon of The Order. He was  starring at Ash through his red eyes.

"What do you want?",Ash asked walking up and scratching his dragon behind his ears.

Lynx purred contently before following me and Ash through the woods and to the cove. As always,Blackstar was nowhere to be seen. Ash and I desended into the clearing while Lynx cleared the fiffteen foot drop with a stroke of his large wings. Ash and I walked to the back of the cove where I had my tent and other things set up and were greeted by Blackstar,who was curled up underneath the tarp that protected my workbench and generator. She looked at me through her bright blue eyes and slapped the ground with her tail.

"Yes",I said laughing and reaching in my coat,producing a good sized container of cookie dough,"after this morning,you earned it."

I uncapped it and set it in front of her and she instantly shoved her snout into it,using her paws to hold it still. Ash sat down in one of my lawn chairs and began eating his sub while I kicked on the generator,which lit several lights I had around the cove. I sat down in my blue and white lawn chair and opened my pizza. I pulled a slice out of it and bit in. I hadn't really eaten anything since I had come home from school,and I was starving,so the pizza was like a reward.

"I heard the Sonic Boom you and Blackstar pulled earlier",Ash said coming up for air from his sandwich.

"You heard that too huh?",I asked.

"Yeah",Ash said,",I can never hold Lynx's attention long enough to go that fast."

I looked over at my little girl,who was rolling around in the grass playing with Lynx.

"Yeah",I said,"Lynx is one of those dragons you gotta bribe to get him to do anything."

Ash laughed. "He sure is".

He stuck his face back in his sub and I went back to my pizza. I was in the middle of my third slice when I heard Blackstar howl. Seconds later,she was hiding behind me. I looked up to see Lynx on the approach,I knew what had happened right away.

"Ash",I said,"would you please keep your dragon under control?"

Ash didn't answer.

"Ash",I said thumping is shoulder.

He looked up,"oh sorry I was lost in my sub,what up?"

"What up is that Lynx is trying work Blackstar,she doesn't like it,control him please."

Ash smiled and set down his sandwich before standing up and scolding Lynx. He shrunk under Ash's voice. I disapproved of yelling at dragons and I hated myself when I had to scold Blackstar,which I next to never did,but when I did I would hate myself for it for days afterwords. Blackstar rubbed her head against my side and I scratched her behind her ears,which she loved.

"Well Ash",I said,"I gotta go home so my Dad can yell at me."

"What ya do?",he asked scratching Lynx to make up for his yelling at him.

"Kelly left her post during the attack",I replied him,"I tried to keep her from screwing up and a Monstrous Nightmare may or not have burned through a pole and caved in a house because of it."

"Wow",Ash said,"good luck,your Dad's a bear."

"No joking",I said,"why don't we go flying tomorrow? You,me,Lynx and Blackstar?"

I turned to my little girl,who was laying beside me.

"What ya think girl?",I asked,"ya wanna fly with Ash and Lynx tomorrow?"

She gave me her dragon smile and purred in approval.

"It's a yes from her",I said. "

Yeah I can get with that",Ash said,"good luck with your Dad,by man."

"Meet ya here tommorrow at six",I said.

He nodded before boarding Lynx and shot off. I killed the generator and grabbed my pizza. Blackstar followed behind me whimpering,begging me not to leave.

"I'll be back first thing tomorrow girl",I said kissing her between her horns,"I promise."

With that I left the cove and started for home.