chapter 5: Psycho [18+]

Start from the beginning

I watched the boy leave with pained eyes, he must have struggled so much to ask me out only to be denied. Once he wasn't in my sight I turned back to Eunwoo who had on a surprised face for some odd reason.

"What..?" I spoke out.

"You're actually with-" Eunwoo stopped and looked behind me with serious eyes, I looked in her direction to see a car suddenly out front of Nayoung's house.

"What?" I said as my eyes went back and fourth between Nayoung's house and Eunwoo, why is her face so serious?

"Those dudes just broke down that door" Eunwoo said, I hadn't seen a thing because I was too busy looking at Eunwoo to even know there was people at her house.

We decided it would be best if I checked the house out instead of her, I knew how to wrestle do to my many brothers,  so I'd be able to offend myself in a bad situation.

When I reached the front door I heard a quiet yet angry voice, as though they were trying not to disturb the neighborhood, whispering about something he lost.

WHERE IS IT!!! He said in a low growl, I peaked in a little to see he had Nayoung pinned harshly against the wall while he stood on her feet so she couldn't kick him.

Should I go in now..? I thought to myself, I didn't know if I'd make things worse or if they'd see me as a joke, because after all I was a girly looking person.

The whole time Nayoung had a emotionless face, she looked like what was happening was okay, that the guy wasn't even there. It was strange of her to be so.. Casual.

Suddenly he slapped her so hard that her head flew to the side. She looked down still motionless, then, out of nowhere, She started laughing.. Why was she laughing?!

Nayoung looked up and laughed in his face a few more minutes before just staring him in the eye; he demanded on where she was hiding something but I didn't know what.

"If you're going to play hard then so will I" He said, I became angry when I watched him use his free hands to reach down her pants, Immediately I stepped out.

"YAH!!! WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?!?!" I screamed, He pulled his hand out quickly and stared at me with angry eyes.

"Who are you? Why are you here?" He spoke out, Still pinning Nayoung's arms above her head, I looked at her to see her staring at him with.. Easy eyes.

"I'm just someone in the neighborhood, but I heard the commotion down here, why are you pinning her like that." I asked.

"Get out of here. this isn't a scene for you."

"It isn't a scene for anyone, let her go"

The guy giggled to himself after hearing my words, But gladly he let go of Nayoung. He turned towards me and began to pop his neck joins, trying to seem tough.

He crackled his knuckles and began to walk towards me, but right when he was making his way towards me Nayoung suddenly grabbed his arm tightly.

When he looked at Nayoung,  She shook her head once with her non existing facial expression, he sighed and crossed his arms. How come he was listening to her?

The guy inhaled and exhaled deeply to calm himself down, Then turned to Nayoung and hugged her. What the hell? I thought as he left the property.

"Who was that guy..?" I asked, Nayoung shook her head as she walked to the couch and sat down, patting the empty space.

Awkwardly, I made my way towards the couch as she wanted. I sat down and stared at her intensively, waiting for an explanation, but Instead she ignored it.