part-2

After i reached the bar.. I've seen a group of people gathered inside.I observed jake at the end and was crying.
then i immediately  went to console him.

"I was the one who killed Charlie "jake said with shivering.

"No jake you didn't kill him.." i said by tapping on his shoulder.

Then one of the police officer came to
me and said that they were taking Jake to their custody.I didn't understand what was happening and i said "Hey why are you taking him he was not responsible for his death we are friends... "

"Listen he was the only witness of this murder .we are not saying that he killed your friend. but its our duty to take him for enquiry then after investigation we will release him"police man said and arrested Jake.

The very next day i attended to Charlie's funeral..
I was thinking several times about the things happend ... i can't able to believe that in one night everything has changed. I've lost my friends one was killed and other was arrested.I didn't met anyone after that. I've tried several ways to meet Jake but they didn't allow me.

Days are passing away but still  they didn't released him.While i was going back to home from jail i heard people conversation that 10 people were killed in a month.Each of them received a message from unknown number that they are going to be dead.

After hearing that i  went to my room  and switch on my tv..and each news channel was telling about that death after receiving a messenge.

" who is Death  Messenger? "

*To be Continued *
*please don't forget to vote *