Chapter 14: It's Over

8 MONTHS LATER:

Emilee is the mother to a baby boy, Jayden Cole. Ashley  had her baby Levi Alexander. I had mine and Kaner's second baby boy, Connor Ryan Kane.

He's adorable. Jordan, well, I can tell he is jealous. Whenever Pat is holding Connor, Jordan starts to cry, like she dosen't want Connor around at all. You can tell he's a daddy's boy because she's jealous.

"Hey Patrick, who's Amanda?" I asked with tears in my eyes as I looked at a news article on my iPad.

"Umm...she's my uh cousin." he replied.

"Sure. Patrick, come on, you're hiding something." My voice broke. "Are you cheating on me?"

He didn't respond.

"Oh my god, you are."

I stormed out of the media room.

"Taylor wait!" Patrick yelled from behind me.

"What Patrick?!" I screamed.

"Hear me out, please." he begged.

"Why should I listen to you? You are cheating on me, it's not right." I had tears slipping down my face.

"You should listen to me because, Amanda is my ex girlfriend from a long time ago, Taylor. The media must've found old photos and shit because I am not dating her anymore." He wiped tears away from my face.

"I'm sorry I flipped out on you. I'm just on my period and I get emotional." It's a month after I had my baby, of course I'm on my period.

--

Patrick and I were watching a movie when I heard crying over Jordan's baby monitor. I got up and went into his room.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask her, sitting down after grabbing her out of her crib. "Dada." she cried. He's has been saying words not many but a few. "What about dada?" I giggle. "Dada." he cries even louder. I hear footsteps, running footsteps and Patrick is immediately in here but, when we hear Connor cry, Patrick tries running into Connor room but, I disallow this time it. "Patrick, take Jordan. I got Connor. You need to spend some time with Jordan. He feels left out ever since Connor was born. Jordan misses you." I say, handing Jordan to him, and heading over to Connor's room.

"Hey buddy." I smile, picking him up. I carry him over to the changing table. I change his diaper, rock him then put him back in his crib, I then go back into Jordan's room, kiss him goodnight, tell Patrick goodnight then go to bed.

NEXT MORNING:

I wake up and make breakfast. I see Hawk start begging for bacon so, I give him a piece. He ate it fast. I continued cooking.

2 Hours Later:

Patrick was at morning practice. I was bored so, I decided to call Ash and Em to see what they were up to. I tried Lindsey but, no answer.

I got ahold of Ash and Em. We all decided on having a playdate for the kids over at mine and Pat's place.

"Mama?" I hear Jordan's voice from behind the couch. "Yes baby?" I ask, standing up to face my first little blonde baby. "Hug?" he holds his arms out. "Of course baby boy ." I say, picking him up and hugging him tightly.

1 Hour after the playdate:

"Hey beautiful." Patrick wrapped his arms around me, resting his head on my shoulder. "Hey babe." I smile, turning around to kiss him. We pull away 5 seconds later, when we hear Connor cry on the baby monitor. "I'll be right back." I say, going to see what was up with Connor.