Chapter 13: Hockey Family

Taylor's POV

I just found out that I'm pregnant again. I'm like 2 months. I was thinking of ways to tell Patrick...then I got the idea. My sister Zoey works for Carters. It's a baby store. I'm gonna have her get me a shirt that says Big Brother on it.

-----

So my sister just came with the shirt. "So, you are pregnant again?" she asks, bouncing Jordan on her lap. "Yeah. This is how I'm gonna tell Pat---" I was cut off by Hawk begging to go outside. "Hang on. I gotta let him outside." I got up and took Hawk out then walked back in with him gave him a treat then went back to talk to my sister.

"Anyway, I'm going to the game tonight so, it's gonna go something like this. I'm gonna go to the locker room before the game to wish Patrick good luck and so he can see Jordan before playing, so, i'm gonna 'accidentally' take off his jersey, he's gonna see the 'Big Brother'shirt and be confused, then I'll tell him that I'm pregnant." I explained. "Nice plan!" Zoey replied. "Speaking of the game, wanna go with me?" I asked. "Yes!" she exclaimed."Then we should probably get going. Let me take Jordan and clean him up." I took him from Zoey.

I took his upstairs to his room, well the not so much nursery anymore but, you get what I mean. I put him down on the changing table, grabbed the shirt off the dresser, his jersey out of the closet, blue jeans out of the dresser, and little Adidas shoes out of the closet.

"Ready?" I asked Zoey. "Yes!" she exclaimed. We walked out to my car. I put the baby in her carseat in the back then got in the drivers seat. I started the car then we headed to the UC.

Hawks were playing the Kings tonight. Let's hope we can beat them.

We reached the UC. I parked my car, got Jordan out of the back (I didn't take the carseat in) and Zoey and I went to the players entrance because that's where the other girls and I always enter because fans know who we are. We headed inside. "Name?" the guard at the door of the locker room asked. "Taylor Kane and my sister, Zoey." I said. "Okay. Let me see if the guys have clothes on." he replied. "Hey, you guys better have some clothes on, Taylor and her sister are coming in." he said.

"Okay, you guys can go in." he moved aside so we could go in. We went in and I went right to Patrick. Jordan reached for his father so, I quickly took the jersey off without Patrick seeing. "Okay, come to daddy." he smirked, taking him out of my hands.

"When did he get this shirt?" Patrick asked, looking at the big brother shirt on our son. "Today. Zoey brought it." I replied. "Why he's not a big brother?" he wondered, confused. My plan is falling into place, perfectly. "Because.....she will be in 7 months." I responded. "Wait...you're pregnant?" he asked. "Yeah." I replied. "How far?" he asked, standing up with Jordan in his arms, and hugging me. Wow, he's taking this better than the first time. "Two months." I replied as he let go.

--------

Mine and Zoey's seats were glass seats right up by the glass. We sit down in our seats and Jordan starts to get fussy so, I get his bottle out of the diaper bag and give it to her. She slowly starts to fall asleep but wakes up when the players come out. It's almost like she can sense Patrick because when she's sleeping, she'll wake up when Patrick's around. Patrick knocked on the glass in front of us and Jordan started giggling. Pat waved, causing Jordan to giggle even more and louder.

"He a daddy's boy?" Zoey asked. "Yes! Patrick is in love with him. I swear, he loves him more than he loves me. Haha. Just kidding, he loves us equally." I replied. Zoey laughed.

The national anthem was sung and the game started.

During the 2nd Period, Jonathan wasn't on the ice for his next shift. I then got a text from him. Lindsey was in labor.