Chapter 3: Hawk

Pizza came before everyone got here we put it in a thing that keeps food hot.. I looked at the TV screen, I see Anthony Rizzo is up to bat. Patrick is drinking his beer. I scream as Rizzo hits a home run. Patrick spits out his beer and I laugh.

 There was a knock at the door. I opened it to see Jaxson. "Hey, I thought they were staying the night." I said. "They were but me and my friend,Casey, got into a word fight so I left and here I am." Jaxson explained. "O-Okay." I answered. "Andrew, Jonathan!" I yelled. They came running from the living room. "Your dad's here." I said. "Bye auntie!" they hugged me. "Bye guys!" I said. "Thanks for babysitting." Jaxson handed me 100 dollars but I handed it back. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I can't accept money from you, you're my brother." I said. "This is for the bet I lost. Remember when we were little and you said that you were gonna date a hockey player when you are 24 and I bet you  one hundred bucks wouldn't?" Jaxson asked. "Oh the memories, and yes I do." I responded. "Well, you clearly won so here's your money. Don't pay back." he said, handing me the money. I put it in my pocket. They left.

I went back with Patrick. "Hey babe, you know what I just realized?" Patrick asked as I sat down. "What?" I wondered. "We haven't kissed yet." Patrick said. "Then we should because we are a couple now." I giggled. Patrick leaned in, so did I. Our lips touched. Sparks flew. We were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I attempted to get up but Patrick grabbed my arm. "Baby please don't go!" he pouted. "Don't worry, I am just going to get the door." I giggled, kissing him before getting up.

I opened the door. I saw Sharpy and some girl. "Hey Sharp and..." I trailed off because I didn't know this girl's name. "Emilee." the girl said. "Come on in." I said, moving out of the way so they could come in. I shut the door behind them. I led them into the living room. I sat down next to Patrick. (A/N: I am referring to Kane as Patrick and Sharp as Sharpy or Sharp.) "Next time, I get the door." he whispered in my ear, then playfully nibbling my ear. "Patrick don't there's people here." I said with a giggle. "You guys want anything to drink?" I asked. "I'll take a beer." Sharpy said. "Can I have water?" Emilee asked. "Sure." I replied. I went out to the terrace and grabbed three Bud Lights and a water. A Bud Light for me, Patrick and Sharpy.

I handed Patrick his beer, walked around the wrap around couch handed Emilee her water and handed Sharpy his beer. I sat down and popped my beer open and took a drink. The doorbell rang. I got up but Patrick held me back. He sprinted toward the door. He came back with Tazer and his new girlfriend, Jordyn,  Ashley and Bollig, Shawzer and Chaunette, Crow and his girlfriend, Amreen.

Soon every got here. We hung out. Cubs won against the Cardinals. I am on my 5th beer and I'm tipsy

Everyone left, Ashley went back with Bollig to his place so that means that Patrick and I get this place to ourselves. We watched a movie and ate ice cream.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up in my bed and I got a text from my brother, Logan who lives in Rockford.

*Hey, my chocolate lab Coco just had puppies do you want one*

I screamed.

"What?" Patrick asked. "My brother's dog Coco just had puppies and he asked if I wanted one." I responded.

*Yes!!!!!*

*Great Wanna come by today?*

*Uhh sure. :D*

*Great,*

"Wanna go with me to Rockford today?" I asked. "Why?" Patrick asked. "That's where my brother lives and I have to get the puppy." I explained. "Oh sure." he kissed me. "You wanna leave now you know after we get cleaned up and stuff?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm gonna go home and shower. Be back in an hour?" he said. "Sure. Love you." I kissed him. "Love you too." he kissed me back before getting his shoes on. He left the apartment.