Sixteen

- Chapter 16 –

.. . ..

I am enveloped with a warm arm around my body, I feel comfortable and peace. I snuggled unconsciously to this warm, I can smell the muskiest masculine scent, it's smell like a man.

A man?

I slowly opened my eyes, it took my blurry eyes to see the person beside me. His hair was messily falling on his forehead, now I can see him completely, his lashes were long, his skin were smooth, there was a deep frown on his forehead. What makes him frowned on his sleep?

Without thinking, I reach his frowned forehead and smoothly tap it.

He suddenly opens his eyes. I stop breathing for a second when I saw his blue eyes, they were glassy and bluer than before. I can't feel any emotion coming from him, but I can see it from his eyes. Longing. What is he longing for?

"Rhea" A glass of moment shuttered when he uses his baritone voice to me.

I suddenly woke up from his hypnotizing eyes and slowly break free from his arms.

"G-Good morning." Nauutal kong sagot, bumangon ako at umupo sa dulo ng kama. Nag iwas ako ng tingin at inayos ang night gown ko. Bakit ang bilis ng tibok ng puso ko? wala naman akong ginagawang masama ahh! Yeah I woke up beside him, it's not a big deal......just kidding!

Yes, it's a big deal!

We never slept together......... not this way.

Him hugging me.

Damn my thought.

Naramdaman kung bumangon sya at pumasok sa CR. Hindi ko alam kung saan ako pupunta, hindi naman ako maaring bumalik sa kwarto ko dahil nandito na lahat ng gamit ko. Teka, should I take a bath in my room?

Wala pa akong naiisip na solusyon kung anong gagawin ko ng biglang lumabas ng bathroom si Zade. Napatuwid ako ng upo, hindi ko makatingin sa kanya. I can feel his gazed on me.

Why is he looking at me?

"You're pale" he stated.

Napatingin ako sa kanya, I gulped "I am pale."

"You need to drink some blood now" he said while walking towards me. He stops in front of me and kneel. "Drink." He said.

Napataas ako ng kilay. What is he trying to do? I just look at him confusedly "Huh?"

He shook his head and nod his head "Drink from me." He stated coldly. He was offering his neck on me, that's when I realized what he's trying to do. He wants me to drink from him!

"What-I don't-wait-ahh.." I softly said. I was startled on his sudden offer and I don't know how to react.

I look at him again and we hold each other gazed. He look at me coldly as if saying 'dare to refuse my blood and I will do something you'll regret' I gulped. "I don't think it's good idea—I can drink n-"

"I'm not offering you Rhea, I'm commanding you." He said coldly.

"You don't need to do it—" I try to defend but he stopped before I even finished my sentence.

"You were so pale since yesterday. You haven't drink any blood before you slept, since you refused drinking my blood your body starts to weaken. Have you forgotten that your carrying my child? She's powerful than what you think, she need powerful blood too. And drinking animal blood isn't powerful to sustain her." He lectured me.

I was so shocked to react. For the first time, he acknowledged our baby as 'she' not 'it' not 'that'. I was stunned when he slightly cut his neck and grab my arms. I can smell his wonderful blood and I can feel the thirst burning inside my stomach.

"Drink"

With his command, I reach for his neck I let my canines sunk and drink his blood. I try to suck slowly, I don't want to hurt him and as much as possible I don't want him to feel any pain. I use my tongue and lips, trying to numb the pain I'm causing. I didn't realize that it has different effect on him.

I feel his arms circled on my waist causing me to crushed from his hug. I'm still sitting while he's kneeling in front of me. Sucking his blood directly from him gives me different sensation, it was fulfilling, it's burning and satisfying. There's a need that I don't know I will feel while I'm in his embrace.

"Stop" I heard his hoarse voice, yet I did not stop. I was consumed by the need to stay with him and never let go, need of staying in his arms naked and burning, need to feel all of him, all of him. It's a sensation I couldn't explain.

"Rhea stop"

I was suddenly yanked away from his neck, I gasped I can still feel the blood on my lips. I looked at him, I can see a burning lust on his blue eyes, without thought I grabbed his face and met his lips.

He let me kiss him and dominate him, I didn't notice that were laying on his mattress, I didn't notice how fervent his touch all over me. His kissed were not passionate, it was rough and hot. Kissed dominating each other, fight against tongue a battle he proudly won.

I was out of breath after the kiss. I was lying at the bed while he's hovering over me, his arms were on side of my head, our breathing were slow and panting, heart beating.

"You shouldn't do that." He said. I was confused for a second, what is he trying to say? He suddenly whispered, "Sucking while drinking my blood turns me on, darling."

I was left immobile. "Ahh-ehh!" I'm dumbfounded.

I don't know! I never suck someone's blood before. It's so embarrassing. I couldn't look at his eyes, I look at other direction. He smirked before he stands up and fix his shirt. I sat up and fix my night gown too, wait why do I need to fix my night gown?

"I need to go, if you need something I'm just at the office." He simply says before he leaves me with my thought.

When he finally gets out of the room I let a loud scream with matching squeal, I couldn't believe it! I kiss him! I did! Yes, I do! I kiss him! Why? How? What!?

I shook my brain, no I can't shake my brain, do I even have a brain? Yes, I do but I just don't use it. Wait, do I even think?

I let a big sigh and lay at the bed. I look at the ceiling, I remember his feather like lips, so soft but aggressive, so beautiful and I miss it. I suddenly sat up. Did I think I miss it? Did I!

"Ano bang utak ka, stop thinking!" sabi ko sa sarili ko. I sigh again. Nag-iinit ng pisngi ko tuwing naaalala ang ginawa ko, hindi ko maintindihan ang gulo ng utak at puso ko. Hindi pa rin tumataktak sa isip ko ang halik na iyon. Hanggang ngayon malakas pa rin ang tibok ng puso ko, magulo pa rin ang isip ko.

I think Zade is not healthy for my mind and heart. I stand up with new resolution in my life, the doctors say I need to avoid what's not good for me, so I need to avoid him. He's not good for my heart beating and messy thought.

.. . ..

VOTE. SHARE

Shout out to this wonderful people  @mana19 thank you so much muahhhh and @dontgobutterflygirl thank you too.

 - Suzi