Chapter 6

Serena lunged at Veronica, knocking her to the floor.

"Come on, Princess! Show me what you've got!" Veronica screamed.

"Veronica!" Vladimir called, walking to his daughter.

"D-Daddy." Veronica stuttered.

"What do you think you're doing?" Vlad asked, eyes going to slits and glowing red.

"I-I was j-just..." Veronica stuttered again, deathly afraid of her father.

"Poseidon, I'm really sorry about my daughter's behavior." Vladimir sighed.

"It's okay Vlad. I just need to concentrate on calming Serena." Poseidon said.

Serena, eyes still gold, was shaking with anger. Glaring daggers at Veronica, who was sneering behind her father.

Serena let out a piercing scream, causing everyone to cover their ears. Then started to control the water, turning it into a whip. She lashed her whip out, getting Veronica's leg and pulled.

"Agh!" Veronica yelped. Serena pulled, dragging Veronica to her.

"Well, well, little Miss Vampire." Serena said in a voice that was chilling to the bone and crouched down, "Where's that haughtiness from awhile ago? Hm?"

Serena smirked but Veronica made it worse by back handing Serena's face, leaving a red mark. Which only resulted in making Serena angrier. Veronica hissed at Serena and punched her.

"Let go of me you filthy fish!" Veronica hissed.

"Hmph. As expected of you." Serena said standing up. Serena was about to cast a spell on Veronica when a pair of arms encircled her.

"Let go of me!" Serena screamed.

"Not until you calm down, my dear." Poseidon said.

For about 20 minutes, Serena thrashed in her father's arms, screaming and yelling. Until she finally got tired and stopped.

"You can let go now, Father..." Serena said, her voice hoarse from all the screaming.

"Serena..." Poseidon said, "Are you calm?"

"Yes." Serena said, sighing. Her eyes going back to their ash-green color.

"That...was quite a display." The werewolf, Mike, said.

"I'm sorry for causing such a ruckus. I think I'll retire for the night." Serena said and bowed. Hurrying to her room so she won't face her father and sisters till tomorrow. But right when she was about to open her door, a hand came and grabbed her arm. Startled, Serena turned, prepared to attack.

"Whoa, princess." A voice said.

"Mike?" Serena asked, "What're you doing here?"

"Just checking if you're okay." He said with a gentle voice.

"I'm okay, just tired." Serena replied with a sigh.

****
The next morning

"Serena, wake up." A gentle voice said.

Serena groaned, muttering something about 5 more minutes. Suddenly the blankets were gone and Serena was hit by the cold air.

"Ohh..." Serena groaned, curling into a ball.

Next thing she knew, she was soaking wet.

Serena shrieked, "What in Father's name!"

"She told you to get up, Serena." Lana said, standing with a now empty pitcher.

"Well, I'm tired." Serena complained.

"C'mon, don't you know we're going back today?" Coralia said.

"Ugh..." Serena groaned, "Do I need to pack my things?"

"No, just get some shorts and a tank top 'cause you won't need them once we're back." Coralia said, heading for the door.

"And hurry up." Lana said, shutting the door.

Sighing, Serena went to get jean shorts and a blue tank top. She headed to the shower and turned it on, once it got hot enough she got in. Serena was done with all her necessities but stayed in for awhile longer thinking over the things that happened last night. One thought bothered her the most, what did Luka think of her?

Thinking that dwelling over this won't help anyone, Serena got out of the shower and changed into her clothes, of course with the bra and panty. She put on some blue toms and went to find her sisters, she went to the kitchen to find them eating breakfast with the vampires. Serena visibly stiffened, remembering what happened last night, not to mention Luka was here too. And what do you know, Veronica was all over him. She didn't know why but Serena felt a pang of jealousy.

"Ah, Serena." Her father said, noticing her by the door. "Come and eat."

Serena looked around the dining room of the castle. It was what you would expect in a castle. A long mahogany table, wooden chairs with designs, and paintings on the walls. Serena took a seat beside Coralia, who smiled at her kindly.

"Try some bacon, Serena." Coralia offered.

"Sure?" Serena said, confused, not really sure what bacon was. She took her first bite and she felt like she was in heaven. Bacon's delicious! Coralia, being the nice sister that she was, put 4 pieces of bacon, scrambled eggs, and pancakes on Serena' plate.

"Are you sure she can finish all that, Coralia?" Maya said, looking amused.

"Don't underestimate my stomach, Maya." Serena said, sticking her tongue out like a child.

"Mhmm, you do have an appetite like a man, Serena." Her father commented.

"Why, father! I'm wounded that you would say such a thing to me. Truly." Serena said, wiping a fake tear away and putting her other hand over her heart.

"Well, it's true, isn't it girls?" Poseidon asked her sisters.

"Yes." Came the unified responses of her sisters.

"I see how you guys feel. I really do." Serena said, faking hurt.

"Well, might as well eat a lot since we have a long journey to go back home." Lana said.

"Don't remind me." Serena said, digging into her breakfast.

****
An update :D yay! Megan Fox as Veronica :)
Vote and comment please?
See you lovelies!
~Lady