Liked by Killa60, Gee_Moneyyy And 102 others

Cutie.PaTuti 17 and ready to be seen😁

Gee_Money Seen by who?

Markell_forurmom SEEN??

Cutie.PaTuti By somebodies son

Kills60 😂😂😂

D_Moneyyy Wig did  by me🖖🏾💙

"They doing too much." I said locking my phone as we pulled up to Kill's house.

"Come on." She said. 

"Y'all gotta speed it up, we don't got all day."  Darren said snapping her fingers. 

"I'm ready hoe." Markell said coming downstairs. 

"Awww." I smiled seeing that he had a picture of me on his shirt. 

"I goes all out for birthdays" he said pulling me into a hug. 

"He forced me to wear one and we not even cool right now." Kb said. 

"IMMA ALWAYS REP MY SISTER IN LAW. ON CRIP" Gee yelled walking out of the door. 

"You got one too?" I smiled at Killa who what the same shirt on. 

"You see it don't you?" He said smartly ruining  my mood.

"I'm just fucking with you. Happy birthday." He smiled pulling me into a hug. Weed and cologne. My favorite. 

"Y'all so cute. Anyways, who riding with who?" Markell yelled. 

"You riding with Kill and KB and Oscar riding with us." 

"I gotta ride with the love birds." He whispered but I heard him just fine. 

"You can walk." I mugged.

"We smoking in the car too so if you don't like smoking, YOU can walk." Markell said pushing me out of the way and getting into the front. 

"I wanna sit in the front" I whined. 

"Nooooooo" He said.

"Get in the back." Killa said mushing his head.

 I smiled and sat in the front seat. 

"You smoke?" Markell asked. I nodded my head about to grab the blunt before Kill pushed me.

"You crazy as hell, if you think she smoking." He stay stopping my bag.

"Boo boo, get out." I smacked my lips before getting out. He locked the doors after I got out making me smack my lips and shoot him a bird.

"Fucking potheads. 

Walking in I seen all my cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents. Guess what, I got more fucking siblings, basically my daddy got around. 

I couldn't even lie and say I wasn't  uncomfortable, I don't know any of these people and they sitting here staring at me and questioning me. The familiar smell of weed and cologne clouded my noses making me smile. 

"What did y'all do that was so important, that you had to lock the doors?" I asked sitting down. 

"We smoked some more." He said laying his head on my shoulder. Markell's stupid ass was chasing kids around. Kill just wanted to sleep. 

"Why would you do that? You so tired now." I asked looking at his eyes. 

"I'm hungry too." Lemme look away, chile.