Chapter 29: Say it to me

Start from the beginning

             "W-What do you expect me to do, Jungkook? I have a family that can get into bankruptcy if I don't stick with the deal... Staying with Yun-se forever is what I have to do. I didn't... I didn't want to fall in love with you if I knew I'd have to choose what would be better for my family." Jimin added as he started to tear up, but just then, Jungkook removed Jimin's glasses to wipe his tears and clear the foggy   glasses.

              "You can't just stand there and accept this.. This isn't your heart speaking... It's just your mind trying to silence your feelings. Those feelings that have been growing for so long. It's the pressure from everyone else who forces you into this marriage hm? Is that why you don't want me to kiss you because you are considering to stay in it?" Jungkook wondered but Jimin stayed silent and let out an exhale while he gazed down at the ground while Jungkook fixed Jimin's glasses over his eyes again, positioning his face to face his. "Answer... please..." Jungkook pleaded, looking at Jimin in the eyes.

            "I don't have a choice but to consider it..."

            "You don't love me.." Jungkook added and lossened his grip on Jimin but this made Jimin's eyes blow wide.

            "Jungkook-"

             "If you love me you wouldn't hurt me... Do you know how much I would cry back then in high school when I would go too far and leave you in tears? Do you know how much those tears meant when the teacher made me apologize? Jimin, I've hurt you before... But I only did it because I wanted to toughen you up and have you all to myself... Away from others but it only attracted Yun-se." Jungkook confessed but Jimin remained there silent and listening to the boy. "Yun-se. I was always jealous of Yun-se how you'd look at her as a hero. But me as a villain. I never wanted to make you feel scared.. I never had a chance to approach you calmly or else you'd grow scared of me. Thinking I would puch you or hurt you! When I gave you that card... I wanted to have peace between us but you ripped it to shreds."

            "Jungkook, I'm sorry-"

             "I'm not finished." Jungkook continued and looked at Jimin with his eyes starting to water. "That day on your graduation... I wanted to sneak in and surprise you with a gift or maybe apologize before you left for good... But when I walked in, a crowd of awe's filled the room and as soon as I reached the center.... You were down on one knee proposing to your best friend while your parents watched like puppet masters." Jungkook added in tears as he softly placed his hand over Jimin's cheek and caressed it. "Do you know how much tears I cried that day? Up to the point where I wanted to end it all? But no... I kept fighting for you and took classes that would lead me to where I am now. If I gave up on love... I wouldn't be standing in front of you telling you this now." Jungkook wiped his tears and cupped Jimin's face. "I love you... More than anything..."

             "You did this all for me? Chose this career path for me?" Jimin questioned in a silent weep while he tried to dry his tears. "Oh you idiot..." Jimin added and rose his hands to place over Jungkook's arms and look at him in the eyes. "If you were in my shoes, what would you do then?"

            "Talk to Yun-se... Don't hold back and talk to your parents. It's not fair that they sit on a throne while you do their dirty work." Jungkook suggested but Jimin scoffed.

           "Jungkook... How do I know you won't leave me later and all I'll have is a broken heart and nothing but a silent echo in my head? You'll leave me... Every good thing must end.." Jimin added but Jungkook shook his head and still kept his hands cupping Jimin's face and pressing his head against Jimin's to get the man to listen. "S-Stop... I can see where this is heading. Stop it before it gets worst!"

             "Jimin... Jimin you aren't listening to me! Why would I leave you if I love you? After all these years... My love for you carried me here! Why do you think I'll ever stop? Park Jimin, My love for you grows every day... The only thing that kept me going on in life was thinking of you and how I'll soon get to hold your precious face in my hands to tell you how much I love you! Jimin, call me crazy or an idiot... but you can't blame me for loving someone so perfect and handsome like you. I love your eyes, your glasses, your cute personality and I love your intelligence... You telling me to stop is like you telling me to hold my breath and count backwards from a thousand."

           "Oh Jungkook..." Jimin said in a sigh as he teared up and dropped how head as the younger gave Jimin a kiss on the forehead.

             "You love me more than her.. Don't you? Hmm?" Jungkook asked as Jimin nodded and slowly managed to remove the ring from his ring finger and set the ring in his pocket. Reuniting his gaze with Jungkook as he slowly rose his hands up Jungkook's torso and placed it over his chest and looked at the boy.

              "I love you more than her.." Jimin confessed as Jungkook realized Jimin took off his ring and was now in his arms. "But you need to be patient.. I'll talk to her I promise." Jimin assured as Jungkook looked at Jimin and blinked his eyes for a tear to run down his cheek. "Can you be patient a little longer, Jungkook?"

              "Yes, anything for you." Jungkook answered. Jimin looked down at Jungkook's lips, just then Jungkook wanted to pry Jimin's glasses off like he normally would, but Jimin only tilted his head aside and didn't allow it. Jimin threw his arms around Jungkook's neck and moved in to initiate a kiss on his own free-will.

          Jimin met lips with his lover, closing his eyes voluntarily as Jungkook closed his beautiful blue round eyes and dropped his hands down to hold Jimin's waist into the kiss. Sharing a breath and the beats of their hearts each time they pulled away to breathe in air. Jungkook looked at Jimin, pulling his lips away slightly to look at the older's pink and plump lips that was ment for Jungkook all along, he looked up at Jimin and kissed him against the book case once more while Jimin still kept the kiss going.

              For once Jimin felt free to kiss Jungkook, no worries followed him and the feeling he got inside made him blush from having Jungkook's lips pushed against his. He wished this moment could last forever.

              "Jimin..." Jungkook chuckled and looked at Jimin in the eyes while their heads were still in contact along with their hands touching each other. "We have to go back eventually." Jungkook mentioned, yet Jimin didn't want to go.

             "No... stay here with me, Jungkook. You make me feel safe and loved." Jimin added onto his answer. Making Jungkook blush while they hugged each other close. Jungkook was sure not to press his body against Jimin's smaller body on the bookcase because hurting him was the last thing he could ever do to Park Jimin. The two stood there in silence while they shared a breath and held each other in their arms. Showing their love for eachother in a calm embrace the two have always looked for in a beautiful gift called love.