Seeing their mom

On Saturday morning Tomi decided to go to the attic. When she was up there she saw a box that said: For Tomi. Then she saw that another that said: For my babies Cameron, Serria & Tomi.

When Tomi opened the box she saw a letter that said: 'Dear Tomi, Serria & Cameron, this should be opened by the time you are: 18 years old, 16 years old and 15 years old. I hope that you enjoy these gifts that I have for you because these gifts mean that I love you ever since Day 1.
Love you,
Momma' 

When Tomi finished reading the letter she started crying until she heard footsteps when she turned around she her brother and sister and they all got tears in their eyes and they both walked over to Tomi they gave her a hug.

Until the three of them us a figure walking over to them when they looked they saw their mom standing there.

When their mom walked over to them they all gave her a hug and Cameron said "We love you Momma!" Tomi said "I hope that we can see you again someday because the three of us miss you 😘 so much Momma!"

Their mom said "I miss you 😘 too and I love you too. And you will see me again someday I promise you. But for now, I will always be with you though you met know it but you will feel and sense a very strong presence and once you feel that presence it means that I'm with you."

After that they gave their mom one last hug and then their mom gave them one last hug and a kiss. Then she was gone and three of them got tears in their eyes.