At The Party

When Tomi and her friends got to the party they saw people:
Drinking
Making Out
Dancing
Grinding

That is when her friends were somewhere else talking to other High Schoolers their at the party.

Until there was a boy named: Matthew Wade and he came up to and the both of them were talking and he handed her a drink and then they were talking again but then it got to a point where Tomi felt that the room was spinning around in circles and Matthew carried her upstairs into a bedroom.

Jack G.
Sam
Jake
JJ
Maghony
Maddie
Shawn
Cater
Aaron
Followed Matthew upstairs but they were outside of the bedroom.

That is when Tomi felt Matthew kissing her and then he kissed her neck but she knew that wasn't ready yet she tried to leave the room but then Matthew didn't want her to leave the room until he was down with her.

Tomi told Matthew to 'Stop!" But he wasn't listening to her and he just kept going.

Then it got to a point where Matthew took all her clothes off and he did the same thing and Tomi was saying no and she was crying her friends saw what happened and they were crying because they knew that they shouldn't have to the party because they it was a bad idea.

It got to a point where Matthew took something out of his pocket from his pants that were on the floor and what he grabbed was Black Expo Marker and he started writing on her back.

What Tomi's friends couldn't believe was that the most popular guy in school was raping Tomi.

When Matthew was done  he got up from the bed and Tomi was so scared to move but she knew that she had to clothes on though so that she can leave.

When she was finally got her clothes back on she laid there crying because she knew that she couldn't trust any of the popular boys from school anymore because she knew that they weren't trustworthy.

That is when she heard the door open and she saw Maddie and Maghony running up to her and Maddie said "Tomi are you okay?" Tomi shook her head 'No!" Tomi said "I remember I wanna talking to this guy Matthew Jones we were talking & he handed me a drink I think he might have put something in my drink he then carried me upstairs to the bedroom and then he started kissing but I knew I wasn't ready yet I was trying to leave but he pushed me on the bed and then he started taking off my clothes and he took his clothes off and then he started touching me I told him to him but he just kept going & then he grabbed a Black Expo Marker from his pocket of his pants and started writing on me and then he finally stopped he left with me bruises on my whole body."

Cater said "Hey Tomi can you lift up your shirt to see what he wrote on your back?"

Tomi lifted up her shirt and then when she turned around she didn't know what Matthew wrote on her back.

Then JJ turned on the lights and when the lights were on everyone was stunned and shocked what Matthew wrote on her back.

Cater said to Tomi "Hey Sweetie can I please take a picture of your back to show what Matthew J. had written on your back?"

Tomi shook her head 'Yes' after he Cater took the picture he walked over to Tomi and she was really scared and Stunned what Matthew wrote on her.

What Matthew wrote on her said: 'You're such a Slut and you're such a Hoe!"

They all decided not to stay anymore longer.

4 bulliesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें