~A Little Love~

Cat Tom x Cat Reader

I walk down the cold,rainy streets of London with my damp (fur color) fur quivering from the rain.

I looked for shelter to find but to no avail, either it was taken or there were stray dogs in it who weren't as fond of me being there.

I was cold,my (eye color) eyes were droopy from lack of sleep.

I walk into a park and collapse by a tree,my paws were sore and my head hurt.The last thing I saw was a human looking down at my small frame.

-Time Skip-

"Hey kitty,I'm Ringo and I'm gonna take good care of you," the human spoke as I opened my (eye color) eyes to see who my 'savior' was.

He smiled as I purred in his lap,my (fur color) fur was dry and I felt lesser pain in my broken paw.Yes,it was broken when I blacked out.

Ringo set me down as he went to go get something,I took this opportunity to explore my new house.I was walking around when I bumped into something or someone else.Another cat,and a tom,great.

"S-sorry," I say lowering my body in submission and slowly walking around the tom,who had no eyes,weird.All he did was grunt and walk away,but I could feel his gaze follow me until I was completely out of sight.

-A Long Time Skip-

It's been a week since I've lived here,there were four other cats that lived here.Edd the cola lover,Matt who is obsessed with himself,Tord who is a pervert,and Tom.

I think I'm in Love with him.

But I was to shy to admit it to him.

I silently ly down in a corner of the house watching Tom and Tord fight.That's one thing I had to get used to.

"Stupid Commie!"

"Shut up Jehovah!"

It went on and on and on, until Tom stormed towards me and laid down beside me obviously still mad at Tord.

I hold in a purr as he scoots closer and starts licking my ear.

"Y/n,I need to tell you something," Tom said seriously.

You look at him in his eyes,if he had any to look at."I-i love you," he said licking my cheek.

"I love you too!"You shout gentle tackling him to the ground and purring on him.

You both soon settled down nuzzling each other.