XXXtentacion

Before I do anything else with this book I need to say something. RIP XXXtentacion. If you look at the media, (this is from a different book) some people are bitching about him. I for one hate it. If you come into these comments bitching I WILL delete it. I don't care who, what, where, or how many people like you, it doesn't matter to me. I respect this man even though I don't know much about him. He helped a lot of people without even trying to. Also, don't even come here with that "He beat his pregnant girlfriend and caused her to go blind" shit. She was the one that was stupid enough to bring out hospital records that proved that she WASN'T pregnant OR had any problems with her eyes. That's pretty much it. This probably looks more like a rant than anything. Who cares though. I respect this man and I will always respect him no matter what anyone says about him.

R.I.P Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy

P.S. they think that this guy --> Robert Allen is the person that killed him. He's also wanted on a felony warrant after violating his probation for carrying a concealed weapon and possessing the drug flakka. I wouldn't be surprised if it was him. Well, I'm done. I'll be updating soon(probably tomorrow) so please be patient.

Anyway, see y'all later.