Chapter 2: Confession and Heartbreak

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading this book! Sorry the last one was short but I'll make it up to you guys! WITH A PICTURE OF ADORABLE BENDY AWWW~! And a longer chapter! Anyway hope you enjoy!

~~Previously~~
"H-He likes...Me!?"

~~Now~~

'Sirrus just said that she heard Gajeel say that he likes me...THERE IS NO WAY! But Sirrus wouldn't lie to me... BUT HE HATES ME AND I HATE HIM! Or... Do I? AUGH! WTH (Y/N)!? OF COURSE YOU HATE HIM! Well maybe not hate but... I get aggravated around him? Yeah that's it he's annoying!' I thought to myself. "Hey (N/N)~ Wacha thinkin' about?" Sirrus says playfully. "Hmm? Oh just trying to figure out when I missed him starting to like me- OH SHIT THAT'S WHEN!" I yell. "GOD (Y/N) NOT SO LOUD DAMN!" She scolds me. After 30 minutes of her ranting we head off to the guild after I get dressed and eat breakfast. When we get to the guild I look for Gajeel.

<<Gajeel POV>>

I'm sitting with my team and while their eating I'm thinking about (Y/N) and her pretty (E/C) eyes, her (H/L) (H/C) hair, her smooth (S/T) skin, and her (B/S) boobs.(pervered much?) She's perfect. No one else in this guild is more beautiful than her, not even Sirrus who is the most popular in Phantom Lord. 'That's it. I'm confessing when we go to get her some cheesecake.' At that moment I see her walk into the guild with Sirrus. 'SHIT! NO SIRRUS BETTER NOT HAVE TOLD (Y/N) THAT I HAVE A CRUSH ON HER! Gah! C-Calm down Gajeel she wouldn't have told her.' At that moment (Y/N) plops herself in the chair next to mine. "Hey, ready to go buy me those cheesecakes (Insert your nickname for Gajeel)?"

~~Your POV~~

Gajeel looks uneasy... Meh whatever I want my cheesecakes! I walk over to him and plop myself into the chair next to his. "Hey (G/N) [(G/N) means Gajeel nickname], you ready to buy me those cheesecakes?" I say smugly. He blushes when I said that. HE BLUSHED!? WTMH!?(WTMH means what the motherfucking hell. If you don't curse then it means what the mother flipping heck.) 'OK... Calm down (N/N), just brush that off and pretend you didn't see that.' I think to myself. "Yeah! Let's go get my cheesecakes!" I say happily.

~~time skip brought to you by Otayuri!~~

We got to the Cheesecake Factory and as soon as I walked in I could smell the cheesecake. And let me tell you. IT.WAS.HEAVEN! (Are you secretly Masky? Find out later in my shity books!) You know when anime characters get hearts and stars in their eyes? Well that's what I probably looked like right then. I notice Gajeel looking at me. Well more like starring at me. It sorta freaked me out so I waved my hand his face. "Hey! Gajeel! You in there?" I say as he snapped out of his trance. "Y-Yeah. Let'sgobuythosecakes!" He says almost to quickly for me to make out.

~~Time skippy to after you buy the cheesecake~~

After we bought the cheesecake I had at least 23 slices and still had 31 more. Gajeel was starring at me again but this time he had a worried face. 'WAIT! HE'S WORRIED!? TF HOW IS HE DOING THAT!?' I think. We were walking around town with no real destination in mind. Soon the sun was setting (cheesy shits coming I advise that you don't read it but if you want to it's your choice) and Gajeel looked at me dead in the eye. As soon as he did I noticed that he looked happier than normal. Gajeel started blushing. "(Y-Y/N) uh... Can I-I tell you s-somethin'?" Gajeel stutters. "Um... Sure? Shoot." I say confused at why he asked to tell me something. "OK but p-promise not to hate m-me after this o-ok?" He says obviously trying to gain his composer. "Uh yeah I promise" I say still VERY confused. "(Y-Y/N) I li- no I love you. Do you... Uh... Like me too?" He says shyly. "Um... Gajeel... I don't know what to say... I'm flattered but... I'm sorry but I don't have those feelings for you... I mean I think of you as an older brother" I say looking at him sadly. "O-ok..." He says at a volume that I could barely hear. "It's OK (Y/N)... Can we at least stay friends?" He says hopefully. "Yeah. Sure! Now let's eat our cheesecake." I said. "Our?" He says "Yeah cause you bought it for me now eat boi!" I said shoving a forkful of cheesecake in his mouth. "Mph! Hmm..." I think he was trying to resist eating it but he did anyway. After we ate the rest of the cheesecakes Gajeel brought me home and I went straight to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! This is probably be the longest book I'll write in my life. Well bye my little CP's!