Chapter Four

A large smirk graced my lips as Gwen's eyes widen considerably in shock, her lips parting in an "O' fashion and her fingers paused their twiddling. I'm surprised she didn't realize I was a dom by how well I reacted to her behaviour in little space. However now she knew, and the weight off my chest of her knowing felt pretty damn great. Now until she actually became mine....

"For real?..." She questioned in disbelief, leaning her face closer to mine, as if the answer was written in small words upon my forehead. I chuckled and brushed the tip of my thumb across her rosey bottom lip, watching as her cheeks flushed profusely and she dragged herself backwards.

"Yes my dear, I'm serious" Suddenly Gwen was grinning while bouncing on the couch, her little feet kicking and her hands tightly clamped together. Oh boy, she slipped back into little space.

"That means you can be my daddy!" She exclaims loudly, and I give her the stern 'inside voice' look, which she seemed to have known because she quieted instantly with a pout. What a cutie.

Sighing deeply I shake my head, a hint of a smile threatening to appear. Oh how I actually wanted for that to be true. But I had self respect. Well somewhat. Sure I may take in a stranger, but there's a difference between being courteous and then being stupid.

I couldn't throw myself into a relationship with a person I didn't even know the basics about. Nevertheless one with kinks.

"I'm sorry kitten but I can't be your daddy" At least not yet.

Instantly Gwen's face falls in distress, her big blue eye's holding unshed tears. I need her out of little space, she isn't thinking straight.

"What? But why not... I thought you liked me..." A chuckle escapes my lips without warning and her sad face hardens with anger

"Don't laugh at me!" What the f*ck is going on with her. I stand up from my seat next to her and throw her a look of disapproval. Daddy mode-activated.

"Young lady, we do not yell in this house, especially at the person who let you into their home and gave you basic human needs. Now I expect an apology" Gwen's short lived attitude disappears and instantly she's back to tearing up. She holds her legs to her chest and chin to her knees

"I'm sorry da- Nathan... I just... I want a caregiver again... I shouldn't have yelled at you. Also, I shouldn't have been sneaking around your house without you with me, it was wrong and I'm sorry" I guess my tone snapped her out of little space then... Good to know. With a sigh I tilt her face up to look me into the eyes, an intense look to my stare. My thumb brushes against her cheek and I smirk at the way she leans into my touch.

"I accept your apology Beautiful, it's alright. We all get a little emotional sometimes. And I would love to be your daddy someday, just not anytime soon, Okay?" She quickly nods, hope gleaming brightly into her eyes.

"Thank you" She whispers, and I chuckle once again. Ah sh*t, i've got a handfull now.

*****

After our little attitude incident, Gwen and I calmed down and had a much needed introduction over a hot pile of pancakes the maid had cooked. I had learned a lot about her, little and big side.

Gwen had finished all of high school before she met some d*ck named Tommy, who she gave up her dream of going to college for some animal career thing. Tommy f*cked her over (not literally but still) after she moved in with him and ditched her out in the street. Her mom and dad lived in some other state and her siblings (whom she had been living with before the whole Tommy situation) didn't like her so she had nowhere to go. Until now.

The whole predicament seemed a little (a lot) sketchy. Why did this Tommy guy just leave her? Why wasn't she even living with her parents? And why did her siblings not like her? There were a lot of missing variables, however I didn't want to push the topic any further for the moment being, I could tell it was a sensitive conversation for her.

After that talk I moved on to a few easier questions, like how she learned about little space, and what interested her the most, etc etc...

She told me she learned from an old friend of hers, and she loved the idea of just regressing into a younger age and just letting go of stress and adulthood for a while a day. She mentioned it wasn't as fun when she was by herself tho. I could only imagine....

Once we became more familiar with each other and got a majority of our questions for each other out of the way I walked her around my house while saying

"I have a few rules that you need to follow while you're staying here okay? Not little rules, just everyday basic guidelines that need to be set in place." Gwen nods her head, understanding what I'm saying, a bit of disappointment set into her eyes at what I'm assuming is there because they aren't rules for her little side. I laugh internally, we'll get there some day.

"Alright. Number one is that you have to knock on my door, no matter what room I'm in, and get permission to go in before you can see me, and the same goes for me too. I understand that we both need privacy.
Number two is to talk to me everyday, even when I'm not here. I'll give you my number later so that you can text me while I'm at work. I know you're gonna get lonely here when I'm gone, so talk to me okay?" I pause for a minute and see her reactions to my rules so far, which is simply a pleased smirk. That's good.

"Number three) You're allowed to leave whenever you'd like, but please tell me where you're going before you go anywhere. Honestly I would much rather appreciate it if you didn't go anywhere without me but it's not fair for me to do that. So just tell me where you're going.
And number four is to not bring people into my house that I don't know or don't approve of. Remember that this is my house, and if you meet someone you would like to bring over, I'm the one to approve or disapprove of that." Again I check up on Gwen and still find that cute little smile upon her lips while we move around the house, seeing her eyes move around every little aspect of the decor.

"Number five is to always clean up after yourself. I know I have a maid but don't make her job any harder than it is. That's also an excuse to save some money cause she gets pain by the hour, so the less she has to clean the less I have to pay" Gwen lets out a cute little giggle and I chuckle along side her. I pause suddenly and turn her to face a normal looking door that's right across my own room. I look her dead in the eye, no humor in my voice or eyes anymore, and speak softly but with a heavy lace of strictness.

"Alright. And last but not least, number six) Never, under any circumstance, go into this room".

*****

Alright, and chapter five is done. I know it's not that great but R.I.P lol

Love, A